+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Sheffield Football Heaven website

Radio Sheffield Football Heaven website

Have they stopped doing interviews with Warne (or are they banned !) ? Nothing been on their website for a while now.

Don't know if he is on the website, but he was on the actual show a few minutes ago

His interview is on there now.

I hope no one on here is grovelling round Rob Staton the original rotherham owl presenter because he is leaving. I say good riddance he's never been interested in his home town club and was gutted that he couldn't commentate anymore on his beloved Wendies this season. Probably why he left. Always keen to tell the daft millers Brian and Paul who ring up dee dar that we are destined to go down again even at this early stage while they nod sagely.

Its interesting that it has been mainly piggy wig fans that have wished him well which sort of shows the air time he dedicated to that club while he was on dee dar. I live in hope that his replacement will be better but if it is a move up for Andy Giddings there aint much hope.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 15-09-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I hope no one on here is grovelling round Rob Staton the original rotherham owl presenter because he is leaving. I say good riddance he's never been interested in his home town club and was gutted that he couldn't commentate anymore on his beloved Wendies this season. Probably why he left. Always keen to tell the daft millers Brian and Paul who ring up dee dar that we are destined to go down again even at this early stage while they nod sagely.

Its interesting that it has been mainly piggy wig fans that have wished him well which sort of shows the air time he dedicated to that club while he was on dee dar. I live in hope that his replacement will be better but if it is a move up for Andy Giddings there aint much hope.
    Totally uncalled for Roly and a vicious and unsubstantiated attack on a very talented broadcaster.

I have met Rob and he is a smashing fella.

You have bought into yet another myth...that all Radio Sheff broadcasters are owls fans. Not true. Do your research before you spout off.

I thought Rob was really good with a balanced view

IBS. He maybe is, he is and I have in that order.

If you consider a balanced view of interviewing an unintelligible wendys manager for 30 mins straight after the games as opposed to 5 minutes interviewing a lucidly clear millers manager usually after 6pm as being balanced fair enough gm. Never been impressed with your view of fairness though to be honest.

Glad he is off to pastures new.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 15-09-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Maybe like with Paul at The Star his bosses tell him where his priorities lie?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

I think Giddings is already the boss and Rob is moving on to become the sports editor of radio bumberside, however my suspicion is that Staton is a Wendike.

Hull city, Grimsby Town and Skegness fc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast