+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ì see ......

Ì see ......

Nice as won ageean.
    Beeat a team called Rennes (niver heard of um)

Alo alo

Scraped a 2-1 win at ooam with a last minute goal against a mediocre Rennes side tekkin them 4 pts above relegation zone having played one game more than those in bottom three. Staying in the league is all they evvto play for this season evvin failed to qualify even for the Europa League. This fall from grace under Big Chien comes after it was trumpeted in the PR Release at the Barnsley takeover that "Chien has shown what a success he is regarding football as he already runs a Champions League club". Barnsley, of course, were relegated within six months of Chien's ownership.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-09-2018 at 08:34 AM.

I see ,,,, with my littul eye , summat beginning wi C , worrizit ?

Fields of green...

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I see ,,,, with my littul eye , summat beginning wi C , worrizit ?
    Chien's bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Scraped a 2-1 win at ooam with a last minute goal against a mediocre Rennes side tekkin them 4 pts above relegation zone having played one game more than those in bottom three. Staying in the league is all they evvto play for this season evvin failed to qualify even for the Europa League. This fall from grace under Big Chien comes after it was trumpeted in the PR Release at the Barnsley takeover that "Chien has shown what a success he is regarding football as he already runs a Champions League club". Barnsley, of course, were relegated within six months of Chien's ownership.
    It's only september , even PSG are only a few points sbove the drop zone .

The Chinese lucky colour is red, that's why big Chein bought Nice & us I reckon

Cataract SB