+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Day Post: Bristol City v The Mighty Blades

Match Day Post: Bristol City v The Mighty Blades

At last back in action after the international break, as we travel to Ashton Gate to face Bristol City. They are on a good run and replicated our result in their last game. However the only team in the division on a longer winning run, is of course, ourselves. We have a good record there, but this is an extremely tough game, so IMO a draw would be an excellent result.

SO....

Any team news?

Go unchanged from last time out?

Justification to bring Clarke straight back in?

All players from international duty unscathed?

After the first 2 games, it seemed unlikely after 7 we'd actually have a chance of being top. A lot to ask though today, despite the top 2 facing tricky away games too. Hope we give a good account of ourselves, but a victory for me seems unlikely. Reckon there'll be goals in it though, so I'm going for 2-2 with a Clarke (at some point) scoring.....

Safe journey all

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    At last back in action after the international break, as we travel to Ashton Gate to face Bristol City. They are on a good run and replicated our result in their last game. However the only team in the division on a longer winning run, is of course, ourselves. We have a good record there, but this is an extremely tough game, so IMO a draw would be an excellent result.

SO....

Any team news?

Go unchanged from last time out?

Justification to bring Clarke straight back in?

All players from international duty unscathed?

After the first 2 games, it seemed unlikely after 7 we'd actually have a chance of being top. A lot to ask though today, despite the top 2 facing tricky away games too. Hope we give a good account of ourselves, but a victory for me seems unlikely. Reckon there'll be goals in it though, so I'm going for 2-2 with a Clarke (at some point) scoring.....

Safe journey all

UTB
    I think they'll be a change to our line up and i tip 1-1.U/18's at home this mornin v Burnley 11 am ko if anyone's interested UTCB