+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I don't think there's any plans to bring one in? Unless you know summat I don't.
    How would you know first, before durhampie?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    One doth protest too much! Bet you've not heard your own farts in many a year! And still not explained how the first two weren't on Fitzsimons
    What a ridiculous derogatory statement. You sir are a massive stain. I Wish your dad would've used a tissue

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    None of the goals that Notts conceded were absolute bloopers by Fitz, but I agree, he could have done better with a couple of them.

The Post in their ratings were not over impressed with him either.

Ross Fitzsimons: A good shot stopper, but has flaws he needs to address. Defences must be nervous when he comes for a cross and drops it, or leathers a clearance into an opponent when routinely kicking out of his hands, as happened here. Might have been out of position for the second goal. 5

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...dewijn-2007946
    He is starting to make me nervous, and I'm on a mountainside in Mexico!.....gawd knows what it's like for defenders standing 5 yards in front of him on the pitch....kicking it straight into an oppo guy's arse, standing in front of him, is plain weird....he needs a longish holiday....give the Slav a go

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree. Neither were obvious howlers, but you would hope your keeper would get himself in the right position where both would be pretty straightforward saves. I don't think we'd have conceded three today with Adam Collin between the sticks. Not offering him an acceptable new contract could turn out to be a very expensive mistake.
    I've been a defender of Fitz up until today, but I'm starting to wonder how many of the 24 goals so far (in 8 games, ouch), he could have gotten something on?

It just looks too easy for our opponents to score.....the strange thing is, our goals tally scored, puts us comfortably in mid-table

One doth protest too much! Bet you've not heard your own farts in many a year! And still not explained how the first two weren't on Fitzsimons
    Well the thing is, on the first one...........oh fcuk off pox, if I was too you wouldn't fcukin listen

Quote Originally Posted by Boston flyer View Post
    What a ridiculous derogatory statement. You sir are a massive stain. I Wish your dad would've used a tissue
    At least I know my father!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well the thing is, on the first one...........oh fcuk off pox, if I was too you wouldn't fcukin listen
    Wouldn't I? Or is it a get out because you don't have an answer? Off you pop now, and keep quiet until you have an answer

Wouldn't I? Or is it a get out because you don't have an answer? Off you pop now, and keep quiet until you have an answer
    Well at least i wasn't threatened with detention . Off you pop now pox and await my answer............... which if someone like tarkers asked i would willingly give.

At least I know my father!
    That the best you've got? My father is alive and well thank you. Lovely fella, brought me up to be nice to people which I try and mostly succeed. You ought to try it instead of trying to be Mr. Nasty of the MAD board. Something else you fail at

Quote Originally Posted by Boston flyer View Post
    That the best you've got? My father is alive and well thank you. Lovely fella, brought me up to be nice to people which I try and mostly succeed. You ought to try it instead of trying to be Mr. Nasty of the MAD board. Something else you fail at
    So defending myself is being nasty? And would your "father" be proud of you saying that my father should of used a tissue? That's very nice of you, very noble, I've often heard the dalai lama say that to people you know... Utter burk

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast