+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by IrishPie View Post
    Judging by the stats on the BBC it looks like its a cracking game, lots of chances and 4 goals already.... would you guys take the draw right now?.

With the fitness issue and the inevitable 3rd to be conceded, I think I would.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    How the hell has this great club come to this... just hope the boys don't fall to bits again now... such a soft underbelly in this squad
    Whilst we are struggling to maintain a lead the performance overall so far has been a million miles better than any other so far this season. The players are looking stronger, and have more fight and we have created chances.

The first goal conceded was a poor and soft goal to concede from a low cross that came in from the right hand side across the face of the goal for a simple tap in which left Fitzsimons beaten.

Enzios goal was brilliant and had such power and precision. How some fans seem to think this man is lazy is beyond comprehension. He’s ran his socks off.

The second Stevenage goal was similar except this time a tall Stevenage striker jumped higher than our short left back to plant a header into the right hand corner. Not much anyone could do about that.

I hate to say this but we sounded to be playing some great stuff apart from the defensive fear leading to two concessions. There's no need for the desperate comments on here from what I'm hearing. Controversial I know...

In front for the 3rd time, can we go a half without conceding for the first time since game 2?

Yeovil doing to newport what they did to us 0-4 up already. Arquin on the scoresheet. Dicko must be happy

Hemmings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have shot out of the blocks this half.... Please score another to stop me having palpitations....

Jesus when did we last score 3?

As it stands out of the bottom 2

2 assists for Allesandra - good going.
    Nolo should have gone with him more as even he was saying that he was going great in training

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast