+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well at least i wasn't threatened with detention . Off you pop now pox and await my answer............... which if someone like tarkers asked i would willingly give.
    I'm good thanks, you don't have one so why wait? If you can defend a keeper that lets in more than he saves your opinion is worth nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I'm good thanks, you don't have one so why wait? If you can defend a keeper that lets in more than he saves your opinion is worth nothing
    I think you know about as much about football as you do the Navy.

ps. Your opinion as never mattered to me , your'e the board bore.
    Last edited by navypie; 16-09-2018 at 08:32 AM.

So defending myself is being nasty? And would your "father" be proud of you saying that my father should of used a tissue? That's very nice of you, very noble, I've often heard the dalai lama say that to people you know... Utter burk
    So talking about sh1tty Dix in the navy was you defending yourself? Weird.

One doth protest too much! Bet you've not heard your own farts in many a year! And still not explained how the first two weren't on Fitzsimons
    Your very quick at slagging people off Balti. So where's your answer to my question. When and where did Barcherini play a first team game? Doesn't seem to be in the record books anywhere and I certainly can't remember him in the first team. So come on back your big mouth up.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Your very quick at slagging people off Balti. So where's your answer to my question. When and where did Barcherini play a first team game? Doesn't seem to be in the record books anywhere and I certainly can't remember him in the first team. So come on back your big mouth up.
    He's been included as a sub in the first team squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree. Neither were obvious howlers, but you would hope your keeper would get himself in the right position where both would be pretty straightforward saves. I don't think we'd have conceded three today with Adam Collin between the sticks. Not offering him an acceptable new contract could turn out to be a very expensive mistake.
    It's obvious that Fitz's confidence is absolutely shot but he showed last season that he has at least the ability of Collin,he desperately needs protection or his career could end here, however he is getting very little help from his defenceor the fans & unless we can sign a veteran/ experienced keeper from somewhere he is struggling. Although I understand the concerns & sense of panic every time he goes near the ball I cannot for the life of me think what the fans who are audibly groaning every time he goes for the ball are trying to achieve? if we are stuck with him surely it makes more sense to try giving him our support?.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    It's obvious that Fitz's confidence is absolutely shot but he showed last season that he has at least the ability of Collin,he desperately needs protection or his career could end here, however he is getting very little help from his defenceor the fans & unless we can sign a veteran/ experienced keeper from somewhere he is struggling. Although I understand the concerns & sense of panic every time he goes near the ball I cannot for the life of me think what the fans who are audibly groaning every time he goes for the ball are trying to achieve? if we are stuck with him surely it makes more sense to try giving him our support?.
    I made a point of applauding him and shouting " Well done Fitz", every time he did something right. No one else joined in! I felt like a seal clapping on me own.

You going Cobblers, serry?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I made a point of applauding him and shouting " Well done Fitz", every time he did something right. No one else joined in! I felt like a seal clapping on me own.

You going Cobblers, serry?
    From where I was sat some of the sarcastic applause when he did something like collect a back pass sounded awful & couldn't possibly help! not really considered Cobblers but I could be talked into it if you fancy? trouble is I can't get to the ground for tickets until Friday, could probably phone Malc for transport so provided there are plenty of tickets it's pos. Give us a bell or text in the morning if you're interested.

I have always thought that some of our supporters are looking for, and hoping for, mistakes in order to back up their constant negativity about certain players. Fitz at the moment. He hasn't been good enough but he probably knows that. Constant criticism and sarcastic applause won't help. He showed last season that he was good enough, personally I hope he comes through this, preferably very soon!

Can't understand some supporters sometimes, but there you go.

I do hope we get some mods soon because a few posters on here are turning this board into a circus with pathetic personal insults.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast