+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

I don't know why people go on about the difficulty of attracting young supporters, we have a large selection of children posting on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not a good question to ask when you leave a space between the word 'grammar' and the full stop.

The good news is that if I had to judge between you both, I'm pretty confident you'd be in the first two.
    I feel quite emotional making the top two.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    "tarnish this nations reputation " I'm just trying to dissect this fcukn idiots post.
    You know, the proud lot on the shiny new aircraft carrier that the tax payers forked out for getting arrested in Florida, the navy representing the nation, getting drunk and being arrested in a foreign country. It's a disgrace, and if they are anything like you, it's no surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    You know, the proud lot on the shiny new aircraft carrier that the tax payers forked out for getting arrested in Florida, the navy representing the nation, getting drunk and being arrested in a foreign country. It's a disgrace, and if they are anything like you, it's no surprise
    That really is the funniest post i have ever read .Brits getting pissed and arrested abroad .

ps. Keep um coming.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-09-2018 at 09:47 PM.

What a wet lettuce!

This thread is f-ing boring !!!!!!! - its dead - give it up !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I don't know why people go on about the difficulty of attracting young supporters, we have a large selection of children posting on this thread.

British sailors have been doing this for over 200 years. I don't remember Nelson complaining too much.

At least the match was reasonably entertaining.

Match? What Match?? 😁

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415