+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Then give Alan Hardy a call. He will tell you the truth, or will he. Believe me it is a mess.
    Why should anyone believe you, your fact you stated of Barcherini being released at 14 has been proven wrong. Provide evidence, and people may believe you, until then, shut up and realise your kid wasn't good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Why should anyone believe you, your fact you stated of Barcherini being released at 14 has been proven wrong. Provide evidence, and people may believe you, until then, shut up and realise your kid wasn't good enough
    " your fact you stated " . Come on me ode shipmate Elite, help me out . Chicken pox is trying to destroy my reputation and its been years since I last beached a ship. Surely he should have used 'the' ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " your fact you stated " . Come on me ode shipmate Elite, help me out . Chicken pox is trying to destroy my reputation and its been years since I last beached a ship. Surely he should have used 'the' ?
    Nothing wrong with what I said, now run along, haven't you got to tarnish this nations reputation by not holding your drink and getting tasered by a local sheriff?

Nothing wrong with what I said, now run along, haven't you got to tarnish this nations reputation by not holding your drink and getting tasered by a local sheriff?
    You really are the comeback king. No coming back from that one pox.

U really are turning into my hero
    Last edited by navypie; 18-09-2018 at 05:26 PM.

I think there should have been a full stop after "said "?

"sheriff " surely that's a title . They have them in Scotland and I should know, I sunked a few Ships up that way when I
    was based at Rosyth

"tarnish this nations reputation " I'm just trying to dissect this fcukn idiots post.

"sheriff " surely that's a title . They have them in Scotland and I should know, I sunked a few Ships up that way when I was based at Rosyth
    I vaguely remember the news reports on that Rosyth boating lake incident.

Some of the kids who you "sunked" back then are still traumatised. Try and use your pedalo more responsibly in future.

[QUOTE=Elite_Pie;39017382]I vaguely remember the news reports on that Rosyth boating lake incident.

It was unfortunate. So getting back to the grammar . Is mine better than Chicken pox?

So getting back to the grammar . Is mine better than Chicken pox?
    Not a good question to ask when you leave a space between the word 'grammar' and the full stop.

The good news is that if I had to judge between you both, I'm pretty confident you'd be in the first two.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast