+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Blame Fitz, no but you could make a case in all the goals scored that he could have done a little better.

Hey hoo, it's a point which is a start but we deserved all 3.
    Agreed - someone else has just suggested giving Pindroch a start, surely he cannot be any worse than Fitz at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Blame Fitz, no but you could make a case in all the goals scored that he could have done a little better.

Hey hoo, it's a point which is a start but we deserved all 3.
    Rubbish. I'm no fan of the Count but I don't think any of the goals were his fault .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Rubbish. I'm no fan of the Count but I don't think any of the goals were his fault .
    Nobody is BLAMING Fitz, from what I can see....we're simply saying that his confidence is shot to hell and maybe it's time to try the Slav?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Nobody is BLAMING Fitz, from what I can see....we're simply saying that his confidence is shot to hell and maybe it's time to try the Slav?
    Only seen Pindroch once in that tin pot trophy against Mansfield . Believe you me , he isn't the answer . Unless he's improved which i doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    After todays performance we need a new keeper. Pindroch is not the answer, he is no better than what we currently have.. We need someone like Roy Caroll who would organise and shout at the defence. I would imagine for next week there will be a new keeper between the posts..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    After todays performance we need a new keeper. Pindroch is not the answer, he is no better than what we currently have.. We need someone like Roy Caroll who would organise and shout at the defence. I would imagine for next week there will be a new keeper between the posts..

I don't think there's any plans to bring one in? Unless you know summat I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Hardy delusionally just stated the keeper couldn't have done more for any of the goals today. So getting lobbed when he was on the line and also falling over to let a scuffed shot in was tip top keeping it seems! Also, it's shocking people on this thread think the keeper couldn't have done better! What game was you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Yes we conceded three goals again, but this performance overall was far more encouraging and has given hope that we are turning the corner and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The effort, commitment, hunger and desire could not be faulted today. We look very dangerous on the attack and hence we got our three goals. Generally that would be more than enough to win the game.

What let us down is our fragility in maintaining the lead and defensively. It’s going to take time. We’ve got a point so we’ve stopped the rot in what must be a record for the worse start to a season ever, because it’s in the fourth tier and the shear number of goals conceded

I’m far more confident on today’s showing that we will soon get that first win. It’s just so, so incredibly frustrating to have conceded three goals yet again today and scored three and not won the game.
    Sums the game up well...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Hardy delusionally just stated the keeper couldn't have done more for any of the goals today. So getting lobbed when he was on the line and also falling over to let a scuffed shot in was tip top keeping it seems! Also, it's shocking people on this thread think the keeper couldn't have done better! What game was you watching?
    " shocking " . why ? Cant we see things differently from the all seeing one .

ps. Same game as you dick shyte.
    Last edited by navypie; 15-09-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post

None of the goals that Notts conceded were absolute bloopers by Fitz, but I agree, he could have done better with a couple of them.

The Post in their ratings were not over impressed with him either.

Ross Fitzsimons: A good shot stopper, but has flaws he needs to address. Defences must be nervous when he comes for a cross and drops it, or leathers a clearance into an opponent when routinely kicking out of his hands, as happened here. Might have been out of position for the second goal. 5

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...dewijn-2007946

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast