Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
" shocking " . why ? Cant we see things differently from the all seeing one .

ps. Same game as you dick shyte.
I would have to see the replays to confirm, but here's what I saw from my seat regarding Fitz and their goals:

Goal 1 - he seemed to have got his angles wrong. When their player scuffed his shot Fitz was on his line right next to his near post so left a lot of his goal exposed.

Goal 2 - Fitz committed the cardinal sin of being indecisive. He seemed to come for the cross at first, realised he wasn't going to get there and left an awful lot of goal to aim at. If he had stayed around his goal it would have been a pretty routine save.

Goal 3 - the real defensive errors were not stopping the cross coming in and not winning the ball when it did. Their scorer hit his shot into the ground, but it bounced into the top corner. Not a lot that Fitz could do, but his defenders could have done a lot more.

As I said, this is solely based on my real time view in the stands, so I could have got it wrong. I just see a keeper who is bereft of any sort of confidence and is struggling to make the right decisions, and struggling to get in the right positions. I'll have to have a look at the highlights when they are available to see if I change my opinion.