+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Stevenage 15/9/18 & Squabbling about the Royal Navy

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    From where I was sat some of the sarcastic applause when he did something like collect a back pass sounded awful & couldn't possibly help! not really considered Cobblers but I could be talked into it if you fancy? trouble is I can't get to the ground for tickets until Friday, could probably phone Malc for transport so provided there are plenty of tickets it's pos. Give us a bell or text in the morning if you're interested.
    "When a players confidence is low" - "true Notts supporters give encouragement not verbal abuse"

"Hit a man when he's down & mostly he will stay down" - "true Notts supporters will held him to get up"

Notts County 1 v 1 Oldham Athletic

8 May 2004

Unused sub.
    Shirt number 30: Ale Barcherini

[You're welcome. Google is your friend]
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-09-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts County v Oldham Athletic, 8 May 2004

Unused sub.

You're welcome.
    Ha ha good one Swale. Why it matters how many professional games he played in regards to his coaching I don't know, hasn't he left to coach two divisions higher? In that case he must not be good enough to coach here. How does that logic work?

It's about time McCullochisGod put up or shut up regarding sticking the boot in. Show us some solid evidence, not heresay or what a Forest fan was told over a pint. If all you've been saying is true then it shouldn't be too hard to produce some tangible evidence should it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha good one Swale. Why it matters how many professional games he played in regards to his coaching I don't know, hasn't he left to coach two divisions higher? In that case he must not be good enough to coach here. How does that logic work?

It's about time McCullochisGod put up or shut up regarding sticking the boot in. Show us some solid evidence, not heresay or what a Forest fan was told over a pint. If all you've been saying is true then it shouldn't be too hard to produce some tangible evidence should it.
    Shut up you Bell E-d. You wouldn't believe solid evidence if it hit you over head.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Shut up you Bell E-d. You wouldn't believe solid evidence if it hit you over head.
    Well if any evidence does hit me over the head I'll let you know if I believe it but I won't hold my breath you'll be producing any soon. So rude as well, I'm hurt ha ha.

Well if any evidence does hit me over the head I'll let you know if I believe it but I won't hold my breath you'll be producing any soon. So rude as well, I'm hurt ha ha.
    Do you know much about coaching? What evidence do you require?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts County 1 v 1 Oldham Athletic

8 May 2004

Unused sub.
    Shirt number 30: Ale Barcherini

[You're welcome. Google is your friend]
    See, you really are a NICE man. I merely left it that he was a sub so that the warring parties could do their own research. As you say, putting the obvious terms into that obscure search engine quickly brings up the results. Not that it solves the issue of our goalkeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    See, you really are a NICE man. I merely left it that he was a sub so that the warring parties could do their own research. As you say, putting the obvious terms into that obscure search engine quickly brings up the results. Not that it solves the issue of our goalkeeping.
    That Barcherini looks useful. Worth a look?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Do you know much about coaching? What evidence do you require?
    No I don't know anymore about professional coaching than most fans but my question is do you have to have reached a good level professionally to be a good coach? If he was so bad then why did he go to a club higher up the leagues? Wouldn't they have known how good a coach he is to give him a job?

There's loads of rumours about the academy and the club being a mess behind the scenes but no one is prepared to go on record to detail exactly what. I just want the truth.

No I don't know anymore about professional coaching than most fans but my question is do you have to have reached a good level professionally to be a good coach? If he was so bad then why did he go to a club higher up the leagues? Wouldn't they have known how good a coach he is to give him a job?

There's loads of rumours about the academy and the club being a mess behind the scenes but no one is prepared to go on record to detail exactly what. I just want the truth.
    Then give Alan Hardy a call. He will tell you the truth, or will he. Believe me it is a mess.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast