+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: That chunt shabba has to go...

Maybe we’re holding off for Derek McInnes... the SSB ain’t happy 😉

Have to say I had high hopes for Booth but even with Jamie Robson's many brain farts he's the better defender. Booth gets forward well but can't defend to save himself. As for Barton - Holy phuck he's awful.

Has anyone seen MM at the games. The upper tier of the Eaststand where the snake kept camp was yet again deviod of any spectators.

Maybe he isn’t attending the games and totally oblivious to the rubbish the dwindling support have to endure 😱

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Has anyone seen MM at the games. The upper tier of the Eaststand where the snake kept camp was yet again deviod of any spectators.

Maybe he isn’t attending the games and totally oblivious to the rubbish the dwindling support have to endure ��
    Are they sitting in the Auld directors box?

I'm sure he said at the Foundation AGM meeting that there was a refurb going on in the Boardroom etc?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Do you now wish we'd kept Ray McKinnon?
    We were screaming for his head remember.
    The football on display with McKinnon was also absolutely dreadful, he had to go!

Anybody know if Jim McIntyre was there yesterday? Sure he’s been at every game so far this season circling Csaba’s job like a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Anybody know if Jim McIntyre was there yesterday? Sure he’s been at every game so far this season circling Csaba’s job like a shark.
    that would be another disaster

I saw Him at Challenge Cup games but in the Dode for League games so not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Have to say I had high hopes for Booth but even with Jamie Robson's many brain farts he's the better defender. Booth gets forward well but can't defend to save himself. As for Barton - Holy phuck he's awful.
    Two year deal mind for the lot of them. Gives me the boak. Who sanctioned this .............................

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    i think this season has gone already. I really think Shabba will be here till Feb/March then christ knows where we are and what kind of manager we can attract.
    I agree, we definitely don't look a team that can win It. It's a tough league, got to accept that. But I think our players are capable of better. And that is down to both manager and players.

Csaba's record is poor. If he doesn't get a win next week he should be punted. He's had plenty time now. Where's the improvement?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)