+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On a brighter note

On a brighter note

Me and meh partner won the greensomes and coupon going great guns.😐

Think times up for Mr McCann though 100k spent on keeper needlessly then drop him, odea, caulker CW 33 it's pretty damning.

Not there obviously and have been told they haven't chucked it but 45 mins is a long time.

Who we get is a big a problem though.

Loads who I don't want....

Hamilton was dropped to protect McCann.

Well done on the golf, think a lot of other fans will be joining you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Hamilton was dropped to protect McCann.

Well done on the golf, think a lot of other fans will be joining you.
    Cheers.

Coupon went tits up though.

I had 5-0 at Ibrox, scunnered that Lafferty's late goal didn't count.

Only positives are that hopefully Nelms has been sounding out replacements or even better Keyes has been sounding out replacements for both positions as I think both have been found out.
    I would go for McIntyre but only without Dodds couldn't stomach him being back , wouldn't be pretty but always thought County pulled the trigger a bit quick tbh.
    McCann has lost it looks exactly like the last few weeks of PH's reign really wanted it to work but anyone can see it's not.
    Pumped from Hibs and surely take phuck its time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Only positives are that hopefully Nelms has been sounding out replacements or even better Keyes has been sounding out replacements for both positions as I think both have been found out.
    I would go for McIntyre but only without Dodds couldn't stomach him being back , wouldn't be pretty but always thought County pulled the trigger a bit quick tbh.
    McCann has lost it looks exactly like the last few weeks of PH's reign really wanted it to work but anyone can see it's not.
    Pumped from Hibs and surely take phuck its time.....
    I think they will hold fire but shouldn't now as his selections are all over the shop.

Staggered that odea played today.

A draw against hibs or unlucky/narrow defeat will keep it going another week imho.

New man in place for hibs to give him a bit of time before accies game.

Really wanted it to work for McCann but it ain't and won't now.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think they will hold fire but shouldn't now as his selections are all over the shop.

Staggered that odea played today.

A draw against hibs or unlucky/narrow defeat will keep it going another week imho.

New man in place for hibs to give him a bit of time before accies game.

Really wanted it to work for McCann but it ain't and won't now.
    Agree that the performance and team selection at Ibrox was a disaster. Think they will wait. Only 3 points adrift. Win at Hibs will only be achieved by a return to basics and a determined display that proves that NM can change things. Admit it seems an unlikely scenario given how the Ibrox game was supposed to have benefitted from the team having a bit more time to get familiar.

it seems an unlikely scenario given how the Ibrox game was supposed to have benefitted from the team having a bit more time to get familiar.

this will be the same team that were a wee bit off the pace for the start of the season,absolutely astounded when the manager spouted that pisssh(or words to that effect)

iv stated a few times that i hoped the manager would be a success,however it just doesnt look likely and it appears that Nelms is hoping for a fergie esque turnaround in fortunes,

i wouldv emptied the gaffer and his side kick after the carry on after the whistle last game against the farmers at dens,a simple gross misconduct dismissal,and it wouldv saved the club an absolute fortune,

myb now we are not in a financial posistion to get rid so il put my tin helmet on and say a father figure like craig broon should be brought in to overlook the manager and offer advice,if the manager is too stubborn to see he needs a it of help then point him in the direction o the front door,

some people think they get their badges and are untouchable with their ideas,when in reality they have just left school and need to serve their apprentice ships under a tradesman in the vast majority of cases

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Agree that the performance and team selection at Ibrox was a disaster. Think they will wait. Only 3 points adrift. Win at Hibs will only be achieved by a return to basics and a determined display that proves that NM can change things. Admit it seems an unlikely scenario given how the Ibrox game was supposed to have benefitted from the team having a bit more time to get familiar.
    Think we have a scenario on Saturday where a guid number of the home "support" will want us to lose.

That's an unpalatable situation.

We can't really afford many more loses but I think for many they wud rather have McCann out than win and have a false start to our season before we return to type.

Dens can be horrible when the fans fully turn, they half turned at home to Mwell with parts of the Derry joining in the " Your getting sacked in the morning" chants of the well fans.

Saturday ain't gonna be a good experience and although I admire your insistence on the fans backing the team....I just can't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    it seems an unlikely scenario given how the Ibrox game was supposed to have benefitted from the team having a bit more time to get familiar.

this will be the same team that were a wee bit off the pace for the start of the season,absolutely astounded when the manager spouted that pisssh(or words to that effect)

iv stated a few times that i hoped the manager would be a success,however it just doesnt look likely and it appears that Nelms is hoping for a fergie esque turnaround in fortunes,

i wouldv emptied the gaffer and his side kick after the carry on after the whistle last game against the farmers at dens,a simple gross misconduct dismissal,and it wouldv saved the club an absolute fortune,

myb now we are not in a financial posistion to get rid so il put my tin helmet on and say a father figure like craig broon should be brought in to overlook the manager and offer advice,if the manager is too stubborn to see he needs a it of help then point him in the direction o the front door,

some people think they get their badges and are untouchable with their ideas,when in reality they have just left school and need to serve their apprentice ships under a tradesman in the vast majority of cases
    That father figure set up didn't work for Cathro at Hearts. I think we may be a couple of bad results away from action being taken. It seems simple. The fans are right and NM is useless. NM is right and his team are very near to being competitive and winning games.

If he wins by parking the bus and trying to be hard to beat that might be the sign that he is a manager and can build a team. Unsure that he will do that but IMO it's the only way to turn our results around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)