+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Sincerely Hope

I fecking hate losing more than I love fecking winning .

Makes my blood boil , the defeats actually hurt more at this level than they do in the championship .

I've got my smiley face on for a cosy saturday night in with my lovely partner , inside I'm fecking pyssed off .

Set of fecking w@nkers the whole sorry lot of em !!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Been today and thought dougal had a shocking game got court on the ball too many times for me and Jacob brown looked like a rabbit in a cars headlights. Very poor today......

That black/navy strip we always play crap in stick to the white and green IF possible

I agree the black kit is garbage and Id rather see the white n dark green one!.
    But didnt we all expect yet another defeat there today ?. I did and Im not in the least bit surprised at what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I agree the black kit is garbage and Id rather see the white n dark green one!.
    But didnt we all expect yet another defeat there today ?. I did and Im not in the least bit surprised at what happened.
    Not something I buy in to acido , quite what our results historically have got to do with today at Coventry I sincerely don't know , feck all in all honesty .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not something I buy in to acido , quite what our results historically have got to do with today at Coventry I sincerely don't know , feck all in all honesty .
    No it shouldnt matter and Im just as disgusted at our continued apparent refusal to win when we goto Cov & Qpr. Ive given up now when we visit these teams, because the players also have it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why can't Davies command his 6 yard box
    Initial cross only 4 yards out
    Rather than Davies, I’d look at the THREE defenders that jumped for the ball and were beaten by their smaller adversary to the header.
    Shocking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12