+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enzio

Enzio

To those posters who call Enzio a "luxury player" that a team doesn't want when they're down there fighting like us, can you please enlighten me as to what you mean?

This supposed "luxury player" has scored 3 goals and assisted a further 4 (please correct me) in under 10 games, and for a winger that is exceptional form. If he wasn't with us, I'd see a lot more doom and gloom for the rest of the season.

His pace is everything that we lack this season and also last season. Would we really see a "worker" with such limited ability such as Terry Hawkridge play ahead of Enzio?

Cannot understand this fascination with labelling the most talented player at the club a "luxury player" so can those who have labelled it explain why?

Or they can eat humble pie. Their choice.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-09-2018 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Removed OT designation as it's on topic :)

Spot on.
    Stranger still, those declaring him lazy after one match. Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by NCFC_mad10 View Post
    To those posters who call Enzio a "luxury player" that a team doesn't want when they're down there fighting like us, can you please enlighten me as to what you mean?

This supposed "luxury player" has scored 3 goals and assisted a further 4 (please correct me) in under 10 games, and for a winger that is exceptional form. If he wasn't with us, I'd see a lot more doom and gloom for the rest of the season.

His pace is everything that we lack this season and also last season. Would we really see a "worker" with such limited ability such as Terry Hawkridge play ahead of Enzio?

Cannot understand this fascination with labelling the most talented player at the club a "luxury player" so can those who have labelled it explain why?

Or they can eat humble pie. Their choice.
    Enzio was awesome today, both in attack and tracking back.....one of the few bright sparks in a dreadful Notts campaign to date......all Notts players (with the possible exception of Fitz, put in a decent shift today....gelification is in progress?)

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Enzio was awesome today, both in attack and tracking back.....one of the few bright sparks in a dreadful Notts campaign to date......all Notts players (with the possible exception of Fitz, put in a decent shift today....gelification is in progress?)
    Yeah, once they're fit I think we'll be better. Do need a new keeper!

Agree with all those posts!

And we definitely need a new keeper! I was one who believed Fitzsimmons played well last season and deserved to start this season as the number 1 but he's having a shocker at the minute.

No doubt the same hecklers who used to call Westcarr "lazy".

And forte. Go figure..

Enzio was class today. He's a great (if expensive) signing for the club. How many seasons have we been calling out for an exciting winger? Well, now we have one.

If only we had a competent keeper.

I think I have figured it out! I remember being in Kop listening to an old couple calling Gavin Gordon a black b*****d even when he managed to score. I confronted the man to stop using that language or I would report him to the police man standing in the aisle. He looked shocked that he had been challenged and the couple voluntarily left.

I guess all life is represented on this board.

I think Enzio is a very good signing, by the way, and not because of the colour of his skin.

I have criticized Enzio on here in the past because I didn't think he was living up to his price tag, and by no means was he on his own. I also said that come the end off the season I hoped i would be shouting his name from the rooftops. Yesterday he was outstanding and is turning into the player i hoped he would be. Lets hope some of the others can now step up to the mark.
    Last edited by navypie; 16-09-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast