+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Match Thingy CAM Usually Does

Post Match Thingy CAM Usually Does

If any Miller anywher in the World hasn't got a smile on their face right now can't know that we've made Derby County look very, very average.

Great result, had to miss due to golf but didn’t expect this...we have now won 8 of the last 9 home games in all competitions.

If we can improve away we may be ok ��

Great result, and well deserved from what was said on radio and tv. Couldn't be there today, but will see the next couple of home games, all being well. Let's hope that Towell's injury is not serious. The number of injuries that we're getting is worrying though.

Can anyone confirm what the extent of Towells injury?

We need him fit

Dad not happy his team lost but I am really happy, Derby played dirty and Laurence’s dives and fouls was bad

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Can anyone confirm what the extent of Towells injury?

We need him fit
    He went straight down with a straight leg straight after he'd made a straight pass. It looked like a hamstring. A couple of weeks I reckon at best.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He went straight down with a straight leg straight after he'd made a straight pass. It looked like a hamstring. A couple of weeks I reckon at best.
    Thanks Frog hopefully we will have him back soon then

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He went straight down with a straight leg straight after he'd made a straight pass.
    It's good to get information straight from the horse's mouth
    Nowt on Radio DeeDah about it , Warney's not even been on yet!
    "2-1 Ken" has been on - said that we deserved to win
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-09-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Great display by ALL the team today, looked like they really wanted it, so credit to PW for being positive (4-5-1 at home doesn't have to be negative). Smith was isolated at times, but Vassell was all over the place (in a good way).
    Ref will get slated by Derby fans, but he also booked Wood for falling over.

Difficult to give a MOM today as they all put in a shift, but I'd go with

Ajayi
    Wood
    Williams
    Towell
    Rodak

etc - yes Vaulks was much improved too - just needs to keep his temper

Quote from dcfc fans site:

8,526 posts
    Posted 2 hours ago
    Derby definitely the worse team this half. Rotherham's huge CB Ajayi has been excellent and their winger Williams also. Derby are struggling to deal with the long balls effectively, and are running into numbers when they attack.

However, Rotherham's system sees 5+ Rotherham players bundling into our box when they attack, and all 10 of their outfield players behind the ball whenever Derby has it. I can't imagine them being able to keep that up for much longer.
    Last edited by PerigordMiller; 15-09-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Richie Towell has just been on the radio, but didn't say anything about his injury - let's hope that's a good sign

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast