+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Post Match Thingy CAM Usually Does

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    why is match reporting so poor, I've seen reports saying the penalty was given for a push on Smith and Vassell?
    I thought it was Wood who was pushed?
    They hardly have reporters at the games now, what’s more worrying is that they believe they don’t need to be at live games to report on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Finally a performance that shows we could belong in this league. We were the better side in the first half and should have been leading at half time. Sending off and penalty both stonewall in my opinion. The only thing Derby could moan at the ref about is that Wood might have got a second yellow. So what does Lampard do, blame the pitch, sorry award winning pitch.
    Rodak. Solid performance with one brilliant save from Huddleston
    Vyner. Much improved good performance
    Mattock. As above though did keep getting caught out of position
    Wood. Solid but lucky to stay on IMO gets has to stop getting caught out and dragging players back
    Ajayi. Outstanding
    Vaulks. Looked better with Trowell and Manning in front of him
    Trowell. Welcome back. Outstanding.
    Manning. Played well only let down by the length of his corner kicks.
    Williams. Best game for Millers looks a threat.
    Vassel. Strong and a handful backs up well and a cracking signing.
    Smith. Had a quiet game for him work hard. Didn't win too many and he really needs to make more chances count.
    Overall I'm a happy bunny. We played a "big" team fancied to be in top 8 or so and were the better side. Nuff said.
    Agree with most of this but for me I thought it wasn’t one of Williams best games tbh, Smith definitely had a mardy game

Wood is one yellow card away from receiving a ban

Purely because of his commitment but if he as to sit one out it could unbalance the defence

Williams had some really good moments and a few iffy moments but I'd say overall its one of his best games for us, his passing just needs working on

Vaulks was like a man on speed in the first half, where did that come from?! He was absolutely outstanding

Vassell made a huge difference, he was big, ugly and not afraid to get stuck in. They had no idea what to do with him, he is just the player we're missing

Ajayi was outstanding, he single-handedly kept us in the game in the last 10 min. He is starting to find real consistency too now, what a player

Manning was dodgy with a few of his corners but wow, what a player he is. What on earth QPR were thinking when they gave him to us I have no idea. I loved him kissing the badge too

Smith, I don't want to be too harsh on him but I do think hes out of his depth in this league. Probably the least effective player today. He's not bad, he's just not great. I really hope I am proved wrong though

I could go on all day, it was a great performance by everyone and it was back to our best. Just shows we can play our usual attacking style and still get points.

Red was a red, pen was a pen. Only thing the ref maybe got wrong was the hand ball by Taylor? I haven't seen a replay of it but it did look like it could've been one from where I was. Its about time we got a bit of luck from referees

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Looked like a crap game on Quest, showed the sending off, Lampard's sending off and the penalty and that was it.
    Better game coverage than Sky.

Just shows what can happen when you play the right players and have a real go (about time too).

The defense looked well organized too. Very rarely defended facing our own goal. (About time too).

Terrific all round performance with Towell making an impressive return. Derby sides never seem to have any pace,illustrated by the 2 slow coaches in central midfield and the way past it Keogh at the back. That gave me optimism before the game that we could win it. More mobile midfields and quicker wide men will give us greater problems. Fearful that our chairman will cash in on Ajayi in January.

Big lad thanks for adding the video best highlights I’ve seen also clear that FL having a go at the refs assistant not the 4th official. All managers go out of their box to do that.

Why is the media even sky on Ref watch (yes it was mentioned &#128580 keep saying Lampard was sent off for his constant moaning at fourth official?

Have I missed when the Lino’s new title was fourth official?

Sad maybe but it winds me up when they don’t do their frigging job right, it even shows you Lampard walking back from the Lino not far off the corner flag ffs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast