+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Match Thingy CAM Usually Does

My 58th birthday at Kirklees Light Railway with the grandson. A win for the Millers. A perfect day!

Would have been nice to spend the day with him at NYS but he's just a bit too young to sit still for 2 hours.

Excellent performance. Was happy with a draw, until Darby lost their disipline. After see Lampard's embarrassing histrionics, it's easy to see where it comes from.sadly, I've lost a lot of respect for him today.
    As for the pathetic display of the Rams 'fans' walking up to Masborough station (?). What a bunch of gobshytes (sic). Giving it large with the "Peadoes" chants, they all backed off when one Rotherham bloke steamed into them, including a 50 odd-year-old baldy, As most of us walking up were elderly and with kids, they must be very proud of tnemselves.
    The leaving by Don Steet and allowing the away fans out at the same time will end in disaster one day.

Lampard is blaming the pitch ??????
    Also says the pen was a soft one.
    The two Derby defenders did what the Panama players did to Kane in the World Cup.
    As it wasn't a crowded penalty area the lino saw everything.
    Smudger was fouled just As he was About to head the ball. A pen every day of the year

All Lampard has to convince with his interviews is the Derby board and fans. I don't think they are that thick.

Great win & deserved win,two beefs tho Tom Lawrence bad tackle lad,should be banned more for those sort of tackles,second, ALF or King Ronnie would have been taking the ball home tonight we can't keep missing all those chances it could have been 4,5 nil today.But a big three points I will take that.

Must not be used to playing on a pitch as good?

Massive credit to Warne today got his tactics spot on.
    Really well deserved they were the mardiest set of players I’ve seen.
    Our midfield looked solid today.
    Ajayi brilliant.

Arogant Manager players and fans.
    They chucked seats one hit there own fans.
    Morons.

Really enjoyed the game, tension and all at the end, but really proud of how the lads played. I thought you could see the individual quality of the Derby players and on many days, that will come out against us but I'm well impressed by the collective organisation and spirit of our players, and good set up from the boss.

Great to see Ajayi come on so quickly at this level. He looks a legend in the making. Towell looked every bit at home at this level, Williams seems to be looking the part in the Champ too, didn't expect that. Great to see Vaulks have a good game at last, taken a fair bit of stick, looked well short but credit to him today.

It's gonna be a hard season, we'll get turned over but I thought this performance showd we have enough to hold our own in this league. Mainly through Warne's organisation and way he spirits up the squad. Very different to our last excursion in this league.

UTM

Fear not Towell fans, says he just came off with cramp on ifolllow.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Fear not Towell fans, says he just came off with cramp on ifolllow.
    Did he not play in goal for us at one time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast