+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Post Match Thingy CAM Usually Does

Derby County manager Frank Lampard has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association after being sent to the stands at Rotherham.

Frank Lampard: Derby County manager handed FA improper conduct charge

Lampard was shown a red card after arguing with officials in the 77th minute of Saturday's 1-0 defeat.

The 40-year-old was protesting a handball decision, having earlier seen midfielder Tom Lawrence sent off and a penalty awarded against his side.

He has until 18:00 BST on Thursday, 20 September to respond to the charge.

To be fair he has mitigating circumstances ie he's a full weight plonker!

Sounds like he's reluctantly accepted it and just gets a fine.

Frank Lampard says he’s accepted his charge of improper conduct from the FA.

He was sent off in the 1-0 defeat against Rotherham.

“I’ve accepted it and moved on - but I did think the referee was too quick to bring the red card out”#dcfc #dcfcfans
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.

A fine but no ban..well there’s a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Lazy journalism and relying on 2nd / 3rd hand information.
    Good decision by the referees assistant after the ref didn't spot the original foul.
    Good value for money yesterday and entertaining for any neutrals that happened to turn up.

CAM, if you happen to be reading this quote do pop round to see us before you jet off back home. I should be home Tuesday tea-time as I can't make the Villa game.

Ps...you missed a good match v Derby.
    Casper. Will try to get over before we go back on Saturday but not sure when or if I can do tomorrow tea time. Email me if there are other times that work.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456