+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have been a big critic of Vaulks but....

I have been a big critic of Vaulks but....

how good was that performance today?

Ajayi...also brilliant, he is going to make us a lot of money one day.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Pobably his best game as a Miller.

totally agree....keep serving me up the humble pie Will!!!

We must have played well - you're actually posting about football instead of the usual...er...."stuff"

Yes agree IBS so much better from you when you post positive stuff about the millers. Please keep it up instead of the nonsense.

It was Vaulks best performance of the season for me and having Towell at the side of him in midfield brings out the best in him because the shared load when Towell is there stops him chasing shadows. His passing and heading was very good today.

Ajayi as well i agree with. A couple or 3 times when they were one on one against him in the second half he did really well to stop the danger when in the past he would have panicked and let the attacker in. Think the Nigerian call up will have done him good because he will realise he has got to maintain his form if he wants to keep playing for his country,

As I've said before about Vaulks, he will struggle against some of the midfields he comes up against in the championship but he always gives his all and I for one always like to see him in the team. For me he sums up what we need to stay in the division and he gives us an identity which makes up for the obvious difference in quality when we face most teams in this league

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Towell's reintroduction made Vaulks today. He's had an easy ride with no one to challenge him being slotted straight into midfield since Towell last left us. Vaulks will now have to give commanding performances like he did today if he wants his name on the team sheet as a starter now Towell is back in town.

Also he needs to calm his temper, as for a split second today I truly thought he was going to see a red for his altercation with their number 10 who did see red in the end.

Well done Will, more please. You have the attributes just focus on delivering them.

Tom Lawrence. Played for us and did well.
    £5m rising to £7m.....Think Derby were fleeced excuse the pun

Martin Waghorn Ipswich reputedly £7m. Woeful

Jack Marriott Peterboro £2.5m

Lamps hasn't been too clever in the transfer market has he

Up to team sheets we were playing with a sitting midfielder. When warne saw huddlestone in the team he pushed towell further forwards
    Time will tell if towell made vaulkes play better or if it was the Derby midfield being poor.. not sure towell will play the villa game

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Tom Lawrence. Played for us and did well.
    £5m rising to £7m.....Think Derby were fleeced excuse the pun

Martin Waghorn Ipswich reputedly £7m. Woeful

Jack Marriott Peterboro £2.5m

Lamps hasn't been too clever in the transfer market has he
    Let's face it he can't have done much research in the market before he became manager there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast