What a frustrating game. To go ahead three times and still not win! However, unlike previous weeks, there were some positives to take from today's game (as well as the standard negatives).

Positives:

Our front two both had good games and actually worked together well. They defended from the front and got a goal each. Stead should have scored another.

Midfield worked harder and actually battled. I thought both our wide players were effective for once. Enzio scored another great goal, and Allesandra had one of his best games for the club.

I thought the two new boys did fairly well. Evina contributed well going forward and was OK at the back - yeah, he was out-jumped for their second, but the guy who won the header was way taller than him. What's he supposed to do? Turley looked like a beast and kept it simple. As someone else has said, we looked weaker at the back with Tootle on.

We created plenty of good chances and scored three goals.

The negatives:

I'm sorry, but Fitz is just a nightmare. OK, none of the goals were his fault exactly, but a better keeper wouldn't let all three in. And apart from that, he seemed hellbent on adding another blooper to his greatest hits, first when he went missing for a dropping ball, and second when he kicked it against their striker's back. He inspires zero confidence and cannot command his area or claim crosses. The knock-on effect for the defence and whole team is devastating. We need a new keeper.

We still look shaky at the back. Brisley looks like a shadow of the player we saw a year ago.

Bottom of the league still.