+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clangers on OTB

Clangers on OTB

Talking about his stag doo.
    Saying JC pulled him up because of summat he did on his stagger.

Said he never even knew JC was there.
    I seem to recall he "had an accident" in his trousers, would that be what he was talking about or is there another incident?

We all had an "accident" in our trousers when the ball went anywhere near him.

He was phucking sh!te.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Talking about his stag doo.
    Saying JC pulled him up because of summat he did on his stagger.

Said he never even knew JC was there.
    I seem to recall he "had an accident" in his trousers, would that be what he was talking about or is there another incident?

"We had the infamous incident in Majorca when Jamie was on his stag do.

"I told him what an idiot he was and to get out of my sight. It was his stag do and we’ve all been there so we can’t talk. He was just unlucky I was in Majorca at that time.

"He’d had far too much to drink one night and was in my mate’s pub. My pal phoned up because he couldn’t move Jamie. He was a dead weight. I thought, 'I don't f****** believe this.'

"Everyone was looking at him so Jimmy Nicholl, Sandy Clark and myself tried to get Jamie home but we just couldn't lift him. I said to the rest just to leave him but I went ballistic at him the next day and said he’d never play for me again.

"I was mad at him and called him a big dummy. The funny thing was 10 minutes later I got a phone call from Big Eck who said, 'Jimmy, is it okay if I get Jamie for the Scotland team?'

"I couldn't believe it. I told Alex the story and how Jamie had made a fool of himself but it was up to him what he wanted to do. There was no way I was going to take that chance away from Jamie despite telling him what I thought of him.

"He went from that, steaming drunk on the side of the road, to the Scotland squad!

"I didn’t see him again then he came in for pre-season. He didn’t play the first five games but then that big stupid smile came back and I gave him a chance. The rest is history."

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    "We had the infamous incident in Majorca when Jamie was on his stag do.

"I told him what an idiot he was and to get out of my sight. It was his stag do and we’ve all been there so we can’t talk. He was just unlucky I was in Majorca at that time.

"He’d had far too much to drink one night and was in my mate’s pub. My pal phoned up because he couldn’t move Jamie. He was a dead weight. I thought, 'I don't f****** believe this.'

"Everyone was looking at him so Jimmy Nicholl, Sandy Clark and myself tried to get Jamie home but we just couldn't lift him. I said to the rest just to leave him but I went ballistic at him the next day and said he’d never play for me again.

"I was mad at him and called him a big dummy. The funny thing was 10 minutes later I got a phone call from Big Eck who said, 'Jimmy, is it okay if I get Jamie for the Scotland team?'

"I couldn't believe it. I told Alex the story and how Jamie had made a fool of himself but it was up to him what he wanted to do. There was no way I was going to take that chance away from Jamie despite telling him what I thought of him.

"He went from that, steaming drunk on the side of the road, to the Scotland squad!

"I didn’t see him again then he came in for pre-season. He didn’t play the first five games but then that big stupid smile came back and I gave him a chance. The rest is history."
    JC was also phucking sh!te.