+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reality check

Reality check

I personally predicted an upper mid table finish at the start of the season.
    I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise so far this season.
    Early days yes, but we are still carrying deadwood in the squad, and we can't do anything about that for a few months now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    I personally predicted an upper mid table finish at the start of the season.
    I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise so far this season.
    Early days yes, but we are still carrying deadwood in the squad, and we can't do anything about that for a few months now.
    I have to disagree Riddler , problems do need ironing out but this squad is more than good enough to get automatic promotion and a play off place at a minimum in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I have to disagree Riddler , problems do need ironing out but this squad is more than good enough to get automatic promotion and a play off place at a minimum in my opinion .
    Just one concern. Bradshaw gone, Hedges forever injured, Victor and Jacob inexperienced at best. Where are we without Moore if hes injured or suspended? Needed someone with a bit of knowhow when we knew Bradshaw was off. Might bite us in the ar5e

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Just one concern. Bradshaw gone, Hedges forever injured, Victor and Jacob inexperienced at best. Where are we without Moore if hes injured or suspended? Needed someone with a bit of knowhow when we knew Bradshaw was off. Might bite us in the ar5e
    Don't get me wrong Ethel I have concerns , nothing in football is ever that easy and we have much to improve upon .

I still can't envisage finishing outside the top 6 with the players we have at this level , seems inconceivable to me .

When there's a fully fit squad we will all know how we are good enough OR not to achieve promotion I'll leave it at that UNTIL the end of January