+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Choices for the Board

Ttt you have lost the plot u have said for 2 seasons now give that fkin shabba a chance he is clueless and we are fkin ****e do u not watch any games how can u say stick with him we will not make the play offs this year like u said we will not win the league this year well we woukd if that fkin clueless shabba was away to ****

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's not the first time you've been hoping United get beat this season.
    You are cheering for the clown killing our season, almost hoping we stay down

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    ...almost hoping we stay down
    Definitely not, would never wish for us to even lose a single goal, ever. I want up as much as everyone, but there is no doubt about it, I think differently from a sizeable chunk of the United support.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    He has had a fair crack of the whip.

He came in last year when we were joint top - he said we’d win title and be promoted. We tanked under him and finished well back in third.

In a moment of madness that could cause long term damage to club he was then given scarce resources over summer

With his ‘expert eye’ he was allowed to hire a new team because he wa saying the previous team would not play for him - no doubt because he is such a managerial genius as his pre and post match interviews indicate.

He has really had two very fair cracks of the whip.

He failed with the team last season

He is nowhere near in performance with the new team he has put together this season.

Anyway - **** The question is not how long do we suffer under csaba before he can be said to have had a fair go

****the question is what is best for united.

It’s best for united to get rid of this awful manager NOW
    I'm sure it wont surprise you to hear I disagree with pretty much all of that as it ignores any mitigating circumstances around last season.

I think ttt must be his drinking partner by saying keep him do u not want us to win the league obviously not by saying stick with I thought u were a true united fan c'mon to fick get a grip and be like the rest of us and get shabba away to fick now and yes I think we will get beat next week against McKinnon falkirk as he will have his team rite up 4 it

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm sure it wont surprise you to hear I disagree with pretty much all of that as it ignores any mitigating circumstances around last season.
    What were the mitigating circumstances?

That team was joint top when he took over.

He lost the players because they came to realise that he talked a load of nonsense and didn’t have a clue what he was doing.

Well done csaba. Maybe we should give him a 5 year contract

When top we lost our two best players from the engine room of the team. The loss of Fyvie particularly painful. He wasn't signing the players. Losing the players or not is just pure speculation on your part. However, even if it were true, he never signed any of them in the first place. Now it's different and he needs time.

If the directors were listening to all the fans singing lazlo get fick lazlo get to fick surely they must relize all the fans want him out as he clueless they must listen to us and sack him now or we should boycott next home game and then Mike Martin and fyffe might take action if only a few hundred in ground I have watched united for 40 years and this fkin idiot shabba has been the worst I have witnessed we are a laughing stock worst united team ever I have watched I will deff be boycotting until he away to fick not bothered that I have a season ticket I go in happy and leave depressed watching that ****e I will start a boycott petition for next home game

Ttt we don't have time if we want to win league he has had long enuff maybe u should go aswell as u clueless allso

Quote Originally Posted by Mazftd83 View Post
    Ttt we don't have time if we want to win league he has had long enuff maybe u should go aswell as u clueless allso
    Sadly me going or not will have no impact on United. As I've already said, I don't think we were in a position to win the league anyway, given where we are starting from this (and, so far, every) season.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)