+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sour grapes?

Animal

Simple question for you?
    Can you not see that you come across as bitter and condescending?
    And all due respect you support Barnsley not exactly in a position to look down on us really are you?

How many millers are on your board telling you what you need to do and constantly telling you that you can’t compete?

Exactly.

For the record animal,I have no problem with 90% of what you say and the other 10% I just disagree.I know what you are trying to say so go and have a cup of tea and shake your head.

Black pudding muncher. Tut tut

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    can't beat living in the past.

I bet you and Nottingham forest fans have a great time talking about there European cup wins.

fact is we beat derby and who did you lose to yesterday??.

all those millions and the gap is that obvious
    We haven't got millions , the owners have but the club hasn't .

Oh yeh us and Notts Forest are proper buddies , history not your strong point I take it .

Great win for you yesterday , pretty poor from us , I genuinely hope we meet next season in the championship , why wouldn't I want to watch a local derby ? .

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    John Dennis, Administration. No points deducted. Patrick cryne, millions, literally millions thrown into a black hole (I know one of the accountants who oversaw crynes reign, dont kid yourself BFC
    were sustainable without him).

And his (cryne) ISoft fraudulent trial at Southwark Crown Court was thrown out on a technicality. Your club has sailed so close to the wind, the truth would scare you PAL!!
    You missed out the bit where they were owned by the local heavy, who later became Mayor, his company still provides their stewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Animal

Simple question for you?
    Can you not see that you come across as bitter and condescending?
    And all due respect you support Barnsley not exactly in a position to look down on us really are you?

How many millers are on your board telling you what you need to do and constantly telling you that you can’t compete?

Exactly.
    If you met me in a pub over a pint you'd think differently , something I'd be happy to do before a match between our two clubs , I'll even get the first round in .

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Derby are too big for a rookie manager, should have started lower down or maybe Scotland.
    You cruel git GF. Only scousers should have to serve their management careers in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Glad to hear it animal because you're on record as saying, when talking on tykesmad about the millers...

"I'll keep my powder dry for now and let the season deliver what I believe it will and then pay em a visit ."
    Animal, 8:28 pm, 2 August
    You haven't been making a rod for your own back there have you Animal?

Animal, a couple of months ago you seemed to show some contrition. When we pointed out how you come across to millers on a millers board you said you would take that into account when next posting on here. For a brief while I thought maybe it was just things being misinterpreted on a message board, and maybe you weren't a prize pudding after all.

But then my attention was drawn to your postings on tykesmad, where you were speaking abut our great club to other barnsley fans:

I quote directly:

"Funded absolutely nothing themselves , totally reliant on Tony Stewart , a poor man's Brighton if you ask me .

Remind me of the jobless 45 year old who still lives at home with his parents , bank of mum and dad funding his lifestyle .

I know enough that without Tony Stewart RUFC would still be playing league two football at a running track in Sheffield , a level we haven't played at for 40 years .

£33m and he hasn't seen a penny back V £9m in 14 years , paid back plus a return on investment ."

Then, when speaking directly to a fellow miller, we get this totally un-patronising comment:

"Actually by comparison we are a special case and given your stance on prudence and self financial discipline you should be congratulating us as a shining light and a model club ."

But the final straw for me, was this little gem (animal to fellow BFC fans):

"I'll keep my powder dry for now and let the season deliver what I believe it will and then pay em a visit ."

Given the above, how on earth do you think that I, and many fellow millers, can have any respect for you?

Some have mentioned Nottm Forest who we play on Saturday.

They have a chant that goes....

We were champions of Europe
    You'll never be that.

Fair play to them, it's a fantastic achievement but it's a bit lost on RUFC.
    I'm sure they sing it to the likes of Derby and I would hope they give it to both of the Sheffield clubs because they would be seething LOL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast