+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sour grapes?

No sprinklers today. Warneys obviously taking a leaf out of the Ronnie Moore managers book of tricks,

Quote Originally Posted by craftymiller View Post
    No sprinklers today. Warneys obviously taking a leaf out of the Ronnie Moore managers book of tricks,
    We didn’t have sprinklers ar Millmoor just Sheeny Wilson and his Gand putting the sods back!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The home form is the key roly , other than the Hull game it's standing up so far .

Good reasons to be optimistic , doing much better than I thought you'd do with all due respect .

That's not a dig at RUFC but more an appreciation of the difficulty at that level .
    Glad to hear it animal because you're on record as saying, when talking on tykesmad about the millers...

"I'll keep my powder dry for now and let the season deliver what I believe it will and then pay em a visit ."
    Animal, 8:28 pm, 2 August

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Glad to hear it animal because you're on record as saying, when talking on tykesmad about the millers...

"I'll keep my powder dry for now and let the season deliver what I believe it will and then pay em a visit ."
    Animal, 8:28 pm, 2 August
    Actually it's you and brin who will be reliving certain comments not the whole board .

Just so as we are clear , it's a long season let's not forget .

So, you are waiting for us to fail?

And while we're at it animal, do you still view RUFC fans as follows (direct quote from you on tykesmad re millers):

"Remind me of the jobless 45 year old who still lives at home with his parents , bank of mum and dad funding his lifestyle .

know enough that without Tony Stewart RUFC would still be playing league two football at a running track in Sheffield , a level we haven't played at for 40 years ."

So, you are waiting for us to fail?
    Waiting for you to fail ? , really , you not think logically that's already set In place , if you defy the considerable odds then fair play and I'll acknowledge that .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Waiting for you to fail ? , really , you not think logically that's already set In place , if you defy the considerable odds then fair play and I'll acknowledge that .
    But I don't understand the "pay em a visit" comment. Care to elaborate?

And while we're at it animal, do you still view RUFC fans as follows (direct quote from you on tykesmad re millers):

"Remind me of the jobless 45 year old who still lives at home with his parents , bank of mum and dad funding his lifestyle .

know enough that without Tony Stewart RUFC would still be playing league two football at a running track in Sheffield , a level we haven't played at for 40 years ."
    Any part of that post that you can put up a credible counter without Tony Stewart at the helm then knock yourself out and I'd be more than happy to hear it .

The truth isn't perhaps your greatest friend pal is it ?

John Dennis, Administration. No points deducted. Patrick cryne, millions, literally millions thrown into a black hole (I know one of the accountants who oversaw crynes reign, dont kid yourself BFC
    were sustainable without him).

And his (cryne) ISoft fraudulent trial at Southwark Crown Court was thrown out on a technicality. Your club has sailed so close to the wind, the truth would scare you PAL!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast