+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sour grapes?

Sour grapes?

Advertiser Sport

@rothtisersport
    48m48 minutes ago
    More
    Frank Lampard admits #rufc deserved to win. "We didn't play well. The pitch was dry and long but that's no excuse. We should have moved the ball quicker and better."

Yep. Why do we win awards every year for the quality of our pitch numpty.Fact is your team lost it and so did you.

He’s a muppet.

Derby are too big for a rookie manager, should have started lower down or maybe Scotland.

You never deserve to beat the big clubs in the championship , they didn't turn up and that's why you won the game .

Surely you all know that by now millers .

Cracking win by the way .

Roly, the BBC football site as him as saying '"We did not move the ball quick enough and the pitch did not help'

I too was baffled by that statement considering it will be up there with the best Championship playing surfaces come the end of the season.

Why not say ' We didn't take advantage of an immaculate playing surface'. Sometimes though to have to say something truthful shows your failings.

Credit though as he said we deserved the win.

very true animal. Another 13 or 14 more champ clubs/ fans/ managers to moan like about us this season and we will be playing in this div again next season! Villa and forest please next!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    very true animal. Another 13 or 14 more champ clubs/ fans/ managers to moan like about us this season and we will be playing in this div again next season! Villa and forest please next!
    The home form is the key roly , other than the Hull game it's standing up so far .

Good reasons to be optimistic , doing much better than I thought you'd do with all due respect .

That's not a dig at RUFC but more an appreciation of the difficulty at that level .

I don't recall seeing the sprinklers before the match or at half time! Did we play a blinder there?

Link to Lampards interview https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/footb...ith-rotherham/ very critical of the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I don't recall seeing the sprinklers before the match or at half time! Did we play a blinder there?
    Didn't he know there's a hose pipe ban in Yorkshire lol.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast