+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sour grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes I'm aware of that but a big club is a big club , Rangers were still a big club in the scottish 3rd division a few years back .

Going by your logic that would make Bournemouth a bigger club than Forest , surely you don't subscribe to that .
    no I subscribe to Bournemouth are a better team than Nottingham forest.

the size of the club wins you no promotions or trophies.

the team on the pitch does.

"Consider this little confrontation over with then mate and I take your comments on board ."

Agreed. Fair doos.

Grumps out.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Animal

Fair enough let’s move on I think?

A Barnsley supporting mate of mine text me this morning he went yesterday said he thinks some of the players are not putting the graft in needed for league 1 good players but some think they are better than they are.

Harsh I thought but I’ve not seen them play.
    Your comment is appreciated , many thanks .

The truth is our best eleven which we started the season with and unfortunately included Bradshaw would walk this league .

As we all know that's never going to happen with injuries and suspensions .

The bench and cover isn't great right now , Isgrove and Hedges are always injured , Woodrow is injured and won't be ready for a fortnight then needs to gel with the rest , Potts is injured too and Bradshaw is a big loss , not in terms of goals but what he gave within the system we play .

Once everyone is up and running we should be ok and grab one of the automatic places , play offs as a minimum but obviously no guarantees with that route .

Don't get me wrong we aren't fantastic but the league is very poor .

Lots of financial pressure to get promoted , I think the loss in tv revenue is getting covered this season but not next , the two Germans look to have an handle on it just as long at they don't get the rug pulled from under their feet like Hecky did .

There will be hell on if Moore goes in January and we don't make it back up as a consequence , absolute pelters .

What I found laughable was that he says that Warney should have been red carded for leaving his technical area if he was 😂 Maybe he needs to re-look at the rules, Warney only went to the fourth official and definitely did not keep approaching the Lino Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your comment is appreciated , many thanks .

The truth is our best eleven which we started the season with and unfortunately included Bradshaw would walk this league .

As we all know that's never going to happen with injuries and suspensions .

The bench and cover isn't great right now , Isgrove and Hedges are always injured , Woodrow is injured and won't be ready for a fortnight then needs to gel with the rest , Potts is injured too and Bradshaw is a big loss , not in terms of goals but what he gave within the system we play .

Once everyone is up and running we should be ok and grab one of the automatic places , play offs as a minimum but obviously no guarantees with that route .

Don't get me wrong we aren't fantastic but the league is very poor .

Lots of financial pressure to get promoted , I think the loss in tv revenue is getting covered this season but not next , the two Germans look to have an handle on it just as long at they don't get the rug pulled from under their feet like Hecky did .

There will be hell on if Moore goes in January and we don't make it back up as a consequence , absolute pelters .
    We could sell you David Ball, after all you like our centre forwards

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456