+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Match Vids:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Sorry AH but you're wrong here, goalkeeping is largely about self belief and his is gone. Even if he has one good game then the next mistake he makes will take him back to square one. If you're serious about promotion then Fitz isn't the keeper to get you it, time to admit and sort out.

This^^^

However much our outfield players improve, it will be difficult to get better results until we have a competent goalkeeper and that's not being anti-Fitz, that's just fact.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This^^^

However much our outfield players improve, it will be difficult to get better results until we have a competent goalkeeper and that's not being anti-Fitz, that's just fact.
    You be anti-Fitz all you want gump. I agree with most posters on here that he's useless and needs replacing , and quickly. I just don't think he could have done much about any of the goals yesterday............ I would point the finger at one or two outfield players myself for not affording him any protection.

I hope he's on twitter and selling ice-cream by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    I hope he's on twitter and selling ice-cream by next week.
    I don't fancy picking my ice-cream up off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Ha ha good one mate. I do feel for Fitz but at the end of the day if AH is serious about promotion then it's a no brainer. Unfortunately we have left it too late, not sure there's much else knocking about the free agent market.

I think we are more desperate for an enforcer in midfield. Stevenage’s 2nd n 3rd goals were so poor. So much time to pick a pass or cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think we are more desperate for an enforcer in midfield. Stevenage’s 2nd n 3rd goals were so poor. So much time to pick a pass or cross.
    We need both really. Tho Husin played ok he's too lightweight and still gives the ball away too easily. From what I can gather the Karl Henry signing was a done deal but maybe HK doesn't want him?

We need both really. Tho Husin played ok he's too lightweight and still gives the ball away too easily. From what I can gather the Karl Henry signing was a done deal but maybe HK doesn't want him?
    Husin got a bit more involved and covered a bit more ground than he has been doing yesterday, but he still looks very lightweight. You can count the number of headers he wins on the fingers of one leg. That would be acceptable if he was creating something, but he didn't play a single decisive pass. If he's not going to create anything, we might as well have someone with a bit more physical presence in there.

Husin was 10 yards from the player who has time to pick his cross for the 3rd goal. He made no attempt to close the player down. All 3 goals were gifts. All 3 were avoidable. None were Fitzsimons fault.
    Still we are now undefeated in one game. Start of a run, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You have your moments, and that was definitely one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast