+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jon Daly

Jon Daly

Probably too late to attract him. He’s doing great things helping CL at hearts

I have a feeling he is going to end up a cracking manager.

Always sensible and spoke a lot of sense, excellent football brain

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Probably too late to attract him. He’s doing great things helping CL at hearts

I have a feeling he is going to end up a cracking manager.

Always sensible and spoke a lot of sense, excellent football brain
    I doubt very much if big Jon would consider us, he’ll take over as manager from Avril in the near future as reckon his recent health scare will see him go back to being Director of Football.

Me, I’d take a punt on Barry Robson, keeping the rest of the backroom staff on for the moment. It would be a massive gamble, but he’d set the team up to win, he’d offer drive and the experience of a winning mentality, and most of all would have the respect of players. I’d like United to do this on Tuesday.

ANY appointment would be & will be a massive gamble whether it be Jose or Ruby the Draw.
    And we cannot afford to gamble, we have no chips.

What's wrong with Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    ANY appointment would be & will be a massive gamble whether it be Jose or Ruby the Draw.
    And we cannot afford to gamble, we have no chips.

What's wrong with Monday?
    It’ll be raining, and phukk all ever happens when it’s raining apart from getting wet

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)