+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derby fans....

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Quite q few of fans of rival clubs seem very obsessed with child abuse. I think that says more about them than us.
    So they should be and so should we as well, its not something that should be dismissed. Its still ongoing and theres still plenty of offenders at large

I don't really think their chanting was a result of social concience. Just a cheap shot at our town, effectively mocking the victims. That's the way i see it anyway. How the morons that walked up to the closed station can take the moral high ground on anything is beyond me. They couldn't even remember which railway station they used.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

Ps....get ready for Stoke City turning up.
    Late kick-off due to Sky TV and both sets of fans fuelled up on booze...WOW...get ready.
    Guaranteed. Especially if Stoke lose

a lot of Stoke fans in my experience are horrible. To be fair to the Derby fans on their forum they are also upset at the idiots behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    a lot of Stoke fans in my experience are horrible. To be fair to the Derby fans on their forum they are also upset at the idiots behavior.
    Yes, there is very wide condemnation on the Derby forum for both the chair chucking and the chanting.

I can remember playing stafford rangers away in an FA cup tie..full of stoke fans who had gone for a scrap...
    Then in 2001 or 2 i went to the brittania stadium for the first time..didnt know the exact directions so out of the car window i asked a fan..he had the home shirt on and carrying his little boy on his shoulders to the game..the answer was f*** off ..i then asked another fan who was with his girlfriend..unbelievably he said f*** off..on finding the ground, there was a steep car park which, on paying for parking, the ticket entitled you to free entry to a clubhouse..found the clubhouse, bouncer on the door, showed him the ticket, and yes, f*** off..only this time more words were added.."youre not coming in".... nice...

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

Derby fans we met and spoke to pre-match and post-match were fine, so don't ' brush tar ' everyone for a moronic minority.
    Some wished us good luck for the rest of the season.
    They were quiet for long periods of the game, maybe some of them thought they would win easily.

Funny old game football.....isn't it ??.
    I know derby fans are usually so nice I go to every derby vs rotherham game home and away since my dad is a ram 🐑 it’s kinda our thing. He’s going absolutely mad at the behaviour of them so called fans on Facebook he says that’s what you would expect from Leeds under don revi not derby.

Also a update on that woman who was hit in head with a chair.

https://twitter.com/dcfcellie/status...008451585?s=21

Surely this criminal can be caught as there's CCTV all over the ground.
    The seat number should be linked to a season ticket holder as I doubt their allocation went on general sale
    Name, shame and arrest him. Let the courts do the rest.

It sounds like he got beaten up anyway so he'll be the one with black eyes

I took the right turn alongside the river by the side of the library. A full can of beer came sailing over the wall from Don Street, obviously thrown by one of our own "fans". Could have killed someone.

I told you that they have their idiotic fans like every other club.

Was rumoured that a seat was ripped off and threw it , hit one of their own fans (young lass) and split her head , don’t know if true or not

Didn’t see any trouble myself but there was some of our fans (grown ****ing men) who was baiting Derby fans going to coaches that were lined up along side of west stand, why do coaches park there now when the away end car park is now done?
    Last edited by millertop; 16-09-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast