+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derby fans....

If you go on one of Derbys fans football forums they are not happy with some of their fans & said it was a sad day for Derby County football club to witness that today.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    The pubs have got to be more responsible. I was in the Corn Law where there was about 8 Derby fans singing ‘You’re just a town full of groomers’. All were well intoxicated and just looked like low life scrubbers. The pub still proceeded to serve them a round of Jaeger Bombs.
    I could not agree more mate,Corn Law needs to be named & shamed.

It's a strange one this , an away ticket for a derby fan at Rotherham would not make general sale looking at their gates and the amount of ST holders they have .

In fact there would be a pecking order within the ST holders so it's even more bizarre when you think about it logically .

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If you go on one of Derbys fans football forums they are not happy with some of their fans & said it was a sad day for Derby County football club to witness that today.
    Yes I've seen that. Some pretty scathing comments about the actions of some of the Derby fans. Credit to those who had the decency to condemn the actions of a moronic few.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Most were well behaved but there had to be some morons that spoilt it for the rest.

Walking up from Don Street onto Main Street we came face to face with their fans. This is simply just waiting for it all to blow up one day. I digress. One young lad thinking it was large and starting chanting 'Just a town full of p.aedo's , which we are well use to hearing now. Well it appears SYP were having none of it and quickly dragged him up against a wall and arrested him.

Carrying on back to the car, I walked down Masbrough street as did the majority of Derby fans to the train station. Next thing there's coppers running down and arresting a very young lad (15?) because he's walking down the street with a broken red seat which he'd clearly stolen from the stadium. Criminal damage? Theft of property? Idiot! The club should demand all costs are claimed back.

Back in the car I'm approaching the Main Street cross roads and all hell is kicking off. Cops in vans /cars trying to make their way through the traffic. Saw it all kicking off opposite the jet station where the old Queens Hotel use to be. Why would any Derby fans want to be going in that direction. SYP weren't hanging about and waded in swiftly.

So sad to see as I thought it had died out, obviously not. We are but one town of many p.aedophile attacks and many more to come. It is the fact we were the first one to be highlighted that has carried the stigma but we know who the p.aedo's are and who the majority of the blame lies with.

Is football hooliganism on the rise again? Well done Derby fans for lowering the tone. I'm sure there were many fine folk of Derby who simply got about their business and made their way home. Shame the knuckle draggers are still out there to besmirch the name of Derby.
    Ironically , the worst example of vandalism Ive witnessed as a Millers supporter was an away game at Derby at their relatively new Pride Park stadium, may have been 2002/03 season, Rotherhams keeper ( Pollit ? ) got sent off not long into the game for handling outside the box ( very contentious decision) . A visit to the toilet at half time revealed the sickening site of sinks ripped from the walls, toilet doors ripped off etc, etc. Im not condoning for one minute the action of the Derby fans today but unfortunately there are still pockets of mindless idiots at most football clubs, including ours

If derby don’t pay to fix them seats TS will milk them like a big fat cash cow in court

Additionally a few fans was thrown out for punching another derby fan, apparently when that woman was hit in head with a seat a few fans beat him up
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 15-09-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Quite q few of fans of rival clubs seem very obsessed with child abuse. I think that says more about them than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    If derby don’t pay to fix them seats TS will milk them like a big fat cash cow in court
    Derby County will be billed for the damage caused today.
    Injuring their own supporters is despicable and hopefully CCTV will have picked up who was responsible.

Derby fans we met and spoke to pre-match and post-match were fine, so don't ' brush tar ' everyone for a moronic minority.
    Some wished us good luck for the rest of the season.
    They were quiet for long periods of the game, maybe some of them thought they would win easily.

Funny old game football.....isn't it ??

Ps....get ready for Stoke City turning up.
    Late kick-off due to Sky TV and both sets of fans fuelled up on booze...WOW...get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Derby County will be billed for the damage caused today.
    Injuring their own supporters is despicable and hopefully CCTV will have picked up who was responsible.

Derby fans we met and spoke to pre-match and post-match were fine, so don't ' brush tar ' everyone for a moronic minority.
    Some wished us good luck for the rest of the season.
    They were quiet for long periods of the game, maybe some of them thought they would win easily.

Funny old game football.....isn't it ??

Ps....get ready for Stoke City turning up.
    Late kick-off due to Sky TV and both sets of fans fuelled up on booze...WOW...get ready.
    Aye , right up there are Stoke on the moron scale .

I'm not going to open up the Don Street debate again, waste of time SYP won't listen
    But as 8000 + we finally escaped sardine alley who did we encounter ?
    Derby fans walking into town, no trouble as it should be, but no police presence whatsoever.

Dear SYP get a grip ****in sort it
    There is going to be an incident at some point and you'll pretend you never saw the issue, again.

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast