+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby fans....

Derby fans....

Most were well behaved but there had to be some morons that spoilt it for the rest.

Walking up from Don Street onto Main Street we came face to face with their fans. This is simply just waiting for it all to blow up one day. I digress. One young lad thinking it was large and starting chanting 'Just a town full of p.aedo's , which we are well use to hearing now. Well it appears SYP were having none of it and quickly dragged him up against a wall and arrested him.

Carrying on back to the car, I walked down Masbrough street as did the majority of Derby fans to the train station. Next thing there's coppers running down and arresting a very young lad (15?) because he's walking down the street with a broken red seat which he'd clearly stolen from the stadium. Criminal damage? Theft of property? Idiot! The club should demand all costs are claimed back.

Back in the car I'm approaching the Main Street cross roads and all hell is kicking off. Cops in vans /cars trying to make their way through the traffic. Saw it all kicking off opposite the jet station where the old Queens Hotel use to be. Why would any Derby fans want to be going in that direction. SYP weren't hanging about and waded in swiftly.

So sad to see as I thought it had died out, obviously not. We are but one town of many p.aedophile attacks and many more to come. It is the fact we were the first one to be highlighted that has carried the stigma but we know who the p.aedo's are and who the majority of the blame lies with.

Is football hooliganism on the rise again? Well done Derby fans for lowering the tone. I'm sure there were many fine folk of Derby who simply got about their business and made their way home. Shame the knuckle draggers are still out there to besmirch the name of Derby.

The likes of Derby and co are all ok just as long they come to clubs like ours and get the favourable result they expect .

Real slap in the chops when it doesn't happen and they kick off accordingly .

They were chucking seats in the stadium Brin.
    One it one of there own fans on the head she was covered in blood.
    Cue the fighting between themselves.
    Morons and only brave in numbers.

Derby has had the same problem with those gangs as have many towns.

Could tell before the game it would kick off after seeing some of their fans, wasn't just that they lost and believed they got the bad end of the stick off the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    They were chucking seats in the stadium Brin.
    One it one of there own fans on the head she was covered in blood.
    Cue the fighting between themselves.
    Morons and only brave in numbers.
    Despicable!

I think away fans see us as a soft touch, ßmallish crowds, limited parking right next to the ground. Don't think these teams are as cocky outside, say, Hillsborough. Quite a few were going to Masborough station, which shut 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    I think away fans see us as a soft touch, ßmallish crowds, limited parking right next to the ground. Don't think these teams are as cocky outside, say, Hillsborough. Quite a few were going to Masborough station, which shut 20 years ago.
    Jock , that did cross my mind and me think why are they going up there. Surely it wasn't because of that?

The pubs have got to be more responsible. I was in the Corn Law where there was about 8 Derby fans singing ‘You’re just a town full of groomers’. All were well intoxicated and just looked like low life scrubbers. The pub still proceeded to serve them a round of Jaeger Bombs.

I directed a few of the nicer fans back to Rotherham Central myself.

There's definitely more problematic fans in the championship than any other league in english football .

Clubs like Millwall , Leeds , Stoke , Derby , Birmingham , Bolton and Villa have more than their fair share of lads who like to put it about if they get half the chance as I'm sure you know .

For some reason the midlands clubs seem to be more problematic than most and I'd include Wolves and Leicester too , WBA seem to be the exception .

Forest tend not to create too much around these parts in my experience which is probably just as well .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast