+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinny hvn mutant ref

Too many defensive midfielders sitting holding bull**** for my liking
    We need a middleman that can burst through a defence and support the forward line more
    At home against teams the likes of Morton we know that their gonna be defensive so why the feck to we set up not to lose the game instead of going out to win it ?

Can see how the ref gave them a penalty but both players were grappling. However 4-5 times Morton players are pushing United in the back to stop us winning headers, throwing the ball over advert boards to delay throw ins, late tackles, ref stops play for injury when we are on attack, shocking offside calls. Awful referee

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Why is the ref a Sevconion? He made some odd decisions today but why this Sevconion bull5hite? Desperate stuff now guys!
    Agreed, some on here sound like the poppy dodgers!

Back on topic, ref had a nightmare. Without being biased he gave us f uck all and had a shocker. We were poor though...

I'm no poppy dodger, and I doubt you are a zombie sympathiser?

Just saying there is no spotlight in this division on refs, so more chance of getting away with any thing than if it was in the top flight where its all highlighted on social media and scrutinised on sportscene, some of the refs definitely have it in for us, It's not far fetched given what know and the experience we have had of hvn refs over the years when actually playing an ibrox club (2008 x2 anyone)

Their hatred of us had increase to unprecedented levels since then to a toxic level, only beaten by their hatred of the tims and a lot of refs are sevco lovers

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...d.46396/unread

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    ...some of the refs definitely have it in for us...
    I don't believe that, do you have any evidence for this?

Do you have any evidence they don't? If so where is it ttt?

Oh wait, that's right, you don't, Neither of us can read their minds or motives, my opinion having watched us in this league for over two seasons is some of them have, imo it would be gullible to think otherwise given what we know about Scottish football let the years, human nature and all that

Just saying there is no spotlight in this division on refs, so more chance of getting away with any thing than if it was in the top flight where its all highlighted on social media and scrutinised on sportscene, some of the refs definitely have it in for us, It's not far fetched given what know and the experience we have had of hvn refs over the years when actually playing an ibrox club (2008 x2 anyone)

Their hatred of us had increase to unprecedented levels since then to a toxic level, only beaten by their hatred of the tims and a lot of refs are sevco lovers

If we were playing Sevco yesterday and the ref was as bad as he was then yeah the ref would be a hun/Sevco sympathiser perhaps but we were playing Morton so I don't get this Sevconion referee reference!

You want me to prove a negative?

Some cretins talking utter nonsense on a forum is no proof that a referee is anti Dundee United.

And I would also advise you to stop letting morons doing your thinking for you. If you are forming your opinions on what narrow-minded, hate-filled nuggets are saying on Follow Follow, you'll just end up like one of them.

Wow. Just wow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)