+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinny hvn mutant ref

Skinny hvn mutant ref

Wtf was he all about, I'm sick of our club just staying silent about these sevconian chunts decisions against us, they can get away with it as no exposure in championship so no scrutiny , arabzone should be filming them and the club highlighting this officiating on social media

P.S. Csaba gtf

Will never change with these sevco loving officials
    Your right shedka we should be highlighting it more

Jonatan johanssen ex hun player wants to get off to a good start against a team all Sevco zombies love to hate. Many of his decisions were ridiculous regarding pushes and pulls. He also could not stop the play quick enough to be over officious which suited Morton fine as they were winning. Was never in a million years an impartial ref.

The footage of the penalty confirms my initial feeling it was bought. Falling to the ground and dragging the new lad on top of him. Never a foul. Naiive perhaps, but most referees aren't conned by that.

Not sure I buy the conspiracy theories but he was awful throughout. Simply reflects the quality of football at this level though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    The footage of the penalty confirms my initial feeling it was bought. Falling to the ground and dragging the new lad on top of him. Never a foul. Naiive perhaps, but most referees aren't conned by that.

Not sure I buy the conspiracy theories but he was awful throughout. Simply reflects the quality of football at this level though.
    Haven’t got the zone and couldn’t see the decision through the crowd of players but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was soft.

Some decisions were baffling. Loemba sliced down and nothing? Surely a booking for diving then. One goes in for a 50/50 (can’t mind who) and ends up with our player being booked. Morton boy flies into Watson two footed and nothing. We had a 4 v 3 attacking situation and he stops play.

Brutal.

Why is the ref a Sevconion? He made some odd decisions today but why this Sevconion bull5hite? Desperate stuff now guys!

He wasn't the best ref but it was a penalty.

Never a penalty. Both are holding on to each other & it's their hammer thrower who wrestles the more, check the guilt on his puss. Killed the game too on 11 minutes, Morton did everything a lower-ranked away team do in the same situation, slaughtered it. We are in the C'ship so we get C'ship referees. What's Colin Steven's credentials, a ref's badge from the Boy Scouts, stick to Sunday mornings son. And his fresh-faced mate on the Fox side, I'm dying to see the highlights to see how far onside we were. Do watch it, if that was offside I'll eat a cold Dens pie. ***n useless.

Never a penalty. Both are holding on to each other & it's their hammer thrower who wrestles the more, check the guilt on his puss. Killed the game too on 11 minutes, Morton did everything a lower-ranked away team do in the same situation, slaughtered it. We are in the C'ship so we get C'ship referees. What's Colin Steven's credentials, a ref's badge from the Boy Scouts, stick to Sunday mornings son. And his fresh-faced mate on the Fox side, I'm dying to see the highlights to see how far onside we were. Do watch it, if that was offside I'll eat a cold Dens pie. ***n useless.

Yes ref was woeful and seemed to have a bias, but lets be honest we were even more woeful.

Left back still a massive problem.

Barton wasn't actually that bad, in fact none of the players were particularly gash, the problem is that all the midfield were defensive type players of similar style, almost clones. I thought the rabbit was the most positive of them all. Aird seemed to want to hide from time to time but thats understandable when the service he gets is always 2 yards behind him and by the time he gets it theres 2-3 defenders all over him.

Morton were set up better, were programmed to want the result more and came with desire.

United were set up to fail before the ball was kicked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)