Good Evening Blades,

Just got back to the hotel room after the game and a fantastic curry in the Old India restaurant.
The match, I feared the worse when I saw Fleck wasn't playing, that was compounded by the selection of number 7.
God knows I've tried, I really have, but I don't see it, I said as much to SBT about six weeks ago.
He really doesn't offer anything, can't head a ball, no pace, can't shoot and he can't pass water.
When Norwood got booked for a nothing challenge by an unbelievably poor ref. Our "midfield" was taken out of the equation.
The number 7 can't tackle, Duffy, bless him couldn't tackle a Sunday dinner, creative yes, but when your only ball winner
is booked then the prospects of a midfield battle become seriously diminished.
That brings me to McGoldrick, he should have a hat trick in the first half, well at least one if I'm being kind.
The first chance is guilt edged, he has time to control it and side-foot it in. Yet, he puts the laces through it and misses the net entirely.
Bristol, by the way, are a poor side and chose to lump all first half.
Second half we lost our way and when they scored a rather fortunate goal, there was no getting back. That said our first half performance was first class apart from apalling finishing.
A mention to the mighty Blades fans who travelled in numbers, they were superb.
I feel for Norwood today, he worked his nuts off.
We desperately need pace, I know it isn't cheap if and that's the case give Washington more game time.
I think a mention needs to go to Ashton Gate stewards, I thought they were a credit, polite, sensitive and courteous.
Their Bramall Lane cohorts could learn some manners and consideration if they were to give them lessons.
To the guy at the back of me today who I met in the pre-season friendly at Mansfield, I agree with 95% of what you say, it's only whem it comes to owd John we diifer.
See you at Millwall.
UTB in Wilder we trust.