+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See That Cover Image for the UtdMad Board...

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    Gunboat, I'm 42. I started supporting United aged about six. When glory hunting had nowt to do with the decision. My first game was a 0-0 bore draw with Hearts at Tanny, which Hearts were better in. I didn't jump to Gorgie. My first ST was in 2001, at the depths of what was - then - the worst I'd seen United, including the one season jolly.

So a glory hunter I am not.

Thanks.
    The posters agreeing with the glory hunting sentiments should be ashamed of themselves,how the phuck can you be a glory hunter and support Dundee United?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    ...how the phuck can you be a glory hunter and support Dundee United?.
    This sums up my reaction to all this talk of glory hunting

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This sums up my reaction to all this talk of glory hunting
    OK, glory hunting may be the wrong term but there are certainly plenty of empty seats which weren't there when we were doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    OK, glory hunting may be the wrong term but there are certainly plenty of empty seats which weren't there when we were doing well.
    True, can't be denied, the facts don't lie

However those who have drifted away this calendar year, I don't blame as Laszlo as manager is soul destroying and a form of torture, its very difficult going knowing while he is in charge we won't be getting out this league and frustrating because we can do it this year if we got rid

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    That has to be tempered with the fact that many not attending games will no longer support the current regime.Not one of them seats would be empty if Eddie was still alive.The Monkey and his troop are the main problem for me.The Donkey would not be here without his Monkey,FACT.

The only way the board will listen if we boycott next home game I am.not 1 for desserting the team as been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and this is the worst I have ever seen and if there is a boycott then the board might take note and get this clueless clown lazlo away to fcuk

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That has to be tempered with the fact that many not attending games will no longer support the current regime.Not one of them seats would be empty if Eddie was still alive.The Monkey and his troop are the main problem for me.The Donkey would not be here without his Monkey,FACT.
    The monkey and his troop? David Dorward is a highly respected individual with the expertise in running a huge organisation and has put his money in, Jimmy Fyffe has worked his ba’s aff to get where he is and continually puts his money where his mouth is and is bringing much needed investment from his contacts into the club. The two other investors have been putting money into the club for years and if not for them Stephen would still be sitting at the top table. And yet here you are slagging them off while not even going up to Tannadice .

As for the ‘if Eddie was still alive’ comment, phukk knows how many millions more we would have been in debt if that was the case
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 16-09-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Once again, I think everyone needs to calm down and cool the atmosphere down a bit.

Far too heated.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Once again, I think everyone needs to calm down and cool the atmosphere down a bit.

Far too heated.
    Seen a few threads in the past get more heated than this. It's just fans feeling passionate about how they see things

Thing is this, if the team were playing in an organised way, with pace and aggression, an up and at them system, then losing 3-2 after putting blood and guts out there from the first minute then I think the fans would actually be more forgiving.
    But based on what most fans are saying this is the opposite of what they're seeing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)