+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: See That Cover Image for the UtdMad Board...

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Thing is this, if the team were playing in an organised way, with pace and aggression, an up and at them system, then losing 3-2 after putting blood and guts out there from the first minute then I think the fans would actually be more forgiving.
    But based on what most fans are saying this is the opposite of what they're seeing.
    What we are seeing is the same sh1te that we've seen for 99.9% of Csaba's reign.

As with every club, a certain percentage of fans will go to the match however bad their team is, a certain percentage will slowly drift away and the one's that would come if the team was playing well are lost too.

You can argue until you're blue in the face about glory hunters or fair weather friends but our club's supporters are no different to any other and if you serve up keech, crowds will plummet.

Personally, I won't be back until the clown is gone because you can call me what you like for not going to watch my team but I would be calling myself an idiot paying £23 to watch utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandanista View Post
    I think we've got better players than any other team in the league. Unfortunately the manager's no got a clue.
    This is the heart of it. In terms of the players we have yes we are up there, arguably the best squad in the league, but this manager has them underperforming. That's the part that I don't understand Terry and Frank not getting.

As Shedka has said many times a decent manager would be getting the best out of these players. It's obvious Csaba isn't

This is the heart of it. In terms of the players we have yes we are up there, arguably the best squad in the league, but this manager has them underperforming. That's the part that I don't understand Terry and Frank not getting.

As Shedka has said many times a decent manager would be getting the best out of these players. It's obvious Csaba isn't
    Terry, Frank and The Board.

Thing is this, if the team were playing in an organised way, with pace and aggression, an up and at them system, then losing 3-2 after putting blood and guts out there from the first minute then I think the fans would actually be more forgiving.
    But based on what most fans are saying this is the opposite of what they're seeing.
    Indeed, it’s the polar opposite of what we are seeing. If it was an up and at ‘um, blood and guts display they would be applauded off the Park. What we witness is uninspired, lacking any semblance of a plan. As someone on here said a while back, when was the last time we saw a passage of play that made you believe there was any learning from training? For the past three seasons teams having been getting ripped in about us, when the phukk will the penny drop? And as for our training methods, how the phukk is non contact gonna sharpen our lads up. We need to get Shabba away, sidelined, gardening leave, anything but for pitys sake he has to go!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)