+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Burnley

Well we got what we deserved nothing. Lennon is pathetic but keeps getting in the team and never gets subbed. The number of times we were caught in possession was ridiculous especially on our right. The number of wide left passes that found Doherty was also incredible, most in the first place due to Lennon leaving Taylor exposed. I am concerned we are no where near our levels of last year. But of course as fans we can do nothing about it so we cane just keep supporting and hope for improvement.

we're no threat - lack ideas - movements are obvious - slow with the ball....so why isn't or hasn't that been addressed, can the problem be fixed - so do we start asking questions of Dyche - or are we just resigned to having players who's game can't be raised by any.

Normally I am proud of the effort. I don't care if we lose.. Ever.
    We are a championship side.
    Nobody else wanted to come 7th.
    Dyche is been caught out as a **** salesman that he is

Well the good news is, for those that like that sort of thing, if that's the best we can do it'll be the cattle trucks to Ewood again next season.

It was pretty clear for all of the game that our best chance to score was going to be from a deadball situation.We were outplayed in all departments and was Lennon even playing? Worrying time,I think Lowton should replace Bardsley for what will be a very important three games coming up and boy do we need Defour and Brady back.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Afternoon WOODLANSWOLF, sorry we could not give you a better game, you deserved it, and more importantly we deserved nothing
    Cheers mate. You lot were not at your best that's for sure. Good luck for the season, hope you get it turned round.

As expected we lost at Molineux for the 42nd time in 64 visits, it never was a happy hunting ground.
    As we had managed to win twice in the last five visits anything would have been a bonus.

Hang on, don't start slagging off people so soon. We all knew it was going to be hard this season with the amount of money being spent by teams in the PL. We do not have the backing other teams have. It amazes me we have survived in the PL so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Well the good news is, for those that like that sort of thing, if that's the best we can do it'll be the cattle trucks to Ewood again next season.
    At least we will have one of the best training grounds in the Championship I hear you all say.Yes, but probably the worst recruiting team.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Cheers mate. You lot were not at your best that's for sure. Good luck for the season, hope you get it turned round.
    The worrying thing is though Wolfie, without Defour and Brady that is just about as good as we are. Not your problem though, you'll be fine, easily top 10, you could even finish 7th, but just below that would be much preferable.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)