+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Dack

Bradley Dack

Wonderful bit of skill.. Gazza-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Wonderful bit of skill.. Gazza-esque.

I'm an idiot. I'm excitable. I talk rubbish.

I'm going to insist on asking the question again being such an idiot.
    Who in the Champ is better than Dack?
    The experts tell me Grealish is the hottest around? Widely accepted? Fair enough?
    Dack is better. Last night cemented what I've been saying for 12 months now. But I am excitable. What do I know?
    The experts are expert. Grealish played last night? Anyone see him dictating play? Bossing us? We handled him. He's a ponce

Villa didn't and couldn't handle Dack.

Back to the experts. It's widely accepted Villa who have spent a fortune, will be there or there abouts? We matched them. We have the same points roughly. We also have Bradley Dack. They don't.

Our whole starting 11 last night played in Div1. Lots of home grown players. And a great manager. And we matched them. We had a goal wrongly ruled out, and should've been in the top 2 had we not conceeded a fluke at Ipswich and that soft goal last night. But I'm still very happy.

Reed looked a class act aswell.

But I'm off before I get the usual ....I'm too excitable.......I'm off to watch Grealish's highlights from last night. I'll be back in 12 seconds.

In case your wondering 'why another Dack thread?'.. The other thread has negative content.. I thought we needed a positive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    In case your wondering 'why another Dack thread?'.. The other thread has negative content.. I thought we needed a positive one.
    They should be categorised to be fair. Dack - the person
    Dack - the footballer.
    He's probably a bit of a jack the lad, but he's also a very good footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    They should be categorised to be fair. Dack - the person
    Dack - the footballer.
    He's probably a bit of a jack the lad, but he's also a very good footballer.
    It's a strange one, Champs. Some of his off-field behaviour suggest he is an irresponsible pillock. On the other hand, his approach to training and his level of effort are beyond reproach. In addition, he is very popular with the squad, even someone like Graham who is very much the experienced, "senior pro" type.
    I am very surprised his community service wasn't more closely monitored by the Club itself. God knows, there are enough employees with vague job-descriptions. You'd have thought one of them could have been deployed to check that out. It would surely have saved TM the job of pleading for Dack in court.
    And - come to think about it - what about his agent? Why on earth weren't he/she/they checking out his compliance? Too busy arranging his haircuts probably!

To be honest Aucks does anyone seriously believe any team mates are lambasting him for his ‘behaviour’. My thoughts are he’s being ribbed to death over it and they think it’s a great laugh.
    TM on the other hand - well that’s something else altogether! Re Woy Hodg and Bertie the bee !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    It's a strange one, Champs. Some of his off-field behaviour suggest he is an irresponsible pillock. On the other hand, his approach to training and his level of effort are beyond reproach. In addition, he is very popular with the squad, even someone like Graham who is very much the experienced, "senior pro" type.
    I am very surprised his community service wasn't more closely monitored by the Club itself. God knows, there are enough employees with vague job-descriptions. You'd have thought one of them could have been deployed to check that out. It would surely have saved TM the job of pleading for Dack in court.
    And - come to think about it - what about his agent? Why on earth weren't he/she/they checking out his compliance? Too busy arranging his haircuts probably!

I know

I know I made a fuss about his latest stupid actions.
    One thing I will say, he has never once let is effect his game on the pitch for us. The lad seems to improve every game, he seems to step up more and more.
    I believe it when they say, he is immensely popular in the club. The players, the staff, everyone. Even the tea lady.
    Totally agree, as a club, we need to be aware these are stupid little boys with lots of money. We should have made sure that he was doing his community service. TM has said now, a plan has been drawn up, and he will be making sure he sticks to it. It won t happen again. I am surprised the club don't have to send a person round to help get him get changed on a morning. the mind boggles. Like you say, there are enough employee's wondering around pretending to have a role.
    I agree, his agent has a responsibility to look after his client. And TM who is basically running most of BRFC has to take time out of that, to go stand in court pleading for him. Its crazy

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I know I made a fuss about his latest stupid actions.
    One thing I will say, he has never once let is effect his game on the pitch for us. The lad seems to improve every game, he seems to step up more and more.
    I believe it when they say, he is immensely popular in the club. The players, the staff, everyone. Even the tea lady.
    Totally agree, as a club, we need to be aware these are stupid little boys with lots of money. We should have made sure that he was doing his community service. TM has said now, a plan has been drawn up, and he will be making sure he sticks to it. It won t happen again. I am surprised the club don't have to send a person round to help get him get changed on a morning. the mind boggles. Like you say, there are enough employee's wondering around pretending to have a role.
    I agree, his agent has a responsibility to look after his client. And TM who is basically running most of BRFC has to take time out of that, to go stand in court pleading for him. Its crazy
    I assume the Club has some kind of "human resources" department. That kind of thing goes back way beyond the time when the phrase 'HR' was even invented! For example, I remember how apprentices were allocated landlady-minders or something similar. It is barely credible that this court-hearing cropped up as a total surprise.
    And when you also consider how much agents get paid! What on earth were his representatives doing to allow him to get to the point where a custodial sentence was a possibility? I hope they've been sacked, but I doubt it, because they will have convinced him that he needs them around when it comes to screwing every last penny out of his next contract or move!
    Nurse...the calming pills...immediately!!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I assume the Club has some kind of "human resources" department. That kind of thing goes back way beyond the time when the phrase 'HR' was even invented! For example, I remember how apprentices were allocated landlady-minders or something similar. It is barely credible that this court-hearing cropped up as a total surprise.
    And when you also consider how much agents get paid! What on earth were his representatives doing to allow him to get to the point where a custodial sentence was a possibility? I hope they've been sacked, but I doubt it, because they will have convinced him that he needs them around when it comes to screwing every last penny out of his next contract or move!
    Nurse...the calming pills...immediately!!
    I know, even back to Georgie Best, he will've been assigned to some old landlady who looked after him. But he will now be assigned a chaperone of all things to go with him Auks!!!!! A Man is being paid to make sure a 24 year old highly paid footballer, attend his community service. That he is being allowed to do in isolation. Because he is a priveledged footballer!!!! That he couldn't be arsed attending already? The mind really does boggle.
    On Sat evening when he was leading Villa a merry dance I didn't moan about any of that. So I'm hypocrite

On reporting the incident, the press actially printed his address. Which I think is absolutely disgusting no matter what the silly lad has done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)