+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I think its time started threatening refs before the game

I think its time started threatening refs before the game

Go into their dressing room pre match with a machete and warn the bas***s any cr*p will be met with cut off limbs

That ref yesterday and his bull*hitting officials were hell bent on nailing us. Missed the stud high tackles from there lot, seem to catch stevie wonder syndrome, but perked up once our lot made a slightly clumsy challenge.

Like i say, machete to his thriat and some good advice will make the c*nts think twice

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Go into their dressing room pre match with a machete and warn the bas***s any cr*p will be met with cut off limbs

That ref yesterday and his bull*hitting officials were hell bent on nailing us. Missed the stud high tackles from there lot, seem to catch stevie wonder syndrome, but perked up once our lot made a slightly clumsy challenge.

Like i say, machete to his thriat and some good advice will make the c*nts think twice
    I appreciate that he was probably pi**ed and is a juvenile f’wit at the best of times but can you have a word Andy and shut this imbecile up? Just no place for this type of post.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I appreciate that he was probably pi**ed and is a juvenile f’wit at the best of times but can you have a word Andy and shut this imbecile up? Just no place for this type of post.
    Thank God we don't have a first amendment

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Thank God we don't have a first amendment
    Thank God you don't referee his games!

They dont write threads like this anymore, do they Anag. Thankfully!.

I'll give him a global ban based on his language being 5% more foul/insulting than yours then

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'll give him a global ban based on his language being 5% more foul/insulting than yours then
    It was the stupidity of the sentiment much more than the ‘language’, but...good!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They dont write threads like this anymore, do they Anag. Thankfully!.
    I do however feel that little Tykes like you should be threatened as such, to strike fear into ye and thus prevent little Tykes from doing bad things that little Tykes like you do....

It was the stupidity of the sentiment much more than the ‘language’, but...good!
    I must strongly condemn such harsh action against a fine upstanding member of our community.

I’ve always suspected he was on of yours...not ours...Rom.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)