+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Would You Welcome Another Referendum On Brexit ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This is indeed a football website with occasional O/T debates , it not mandatory to read the topic as the threads title tells you it's O/T and not football related .

One of my closet friends is Polish , spoke to him last night as it happpens and I have plans to accept his kind invitation and visit him next year with my partner in Poland .

You have a particularly narcissistic agenda on this board with myself and I'm sure it's getting noted by the mods .

Careful how you go .
    Who are you to think an anonymous poster could get my attention when you are nothing but a person who isn't man enough to post on facebook your same comments you do on this website and i hardly think any moderator cares about anyone using an anonymous name to diss players like Kieffer Moore every other week when we know it is undue and uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by theojustice View Post
    Who are you to think an anonymous poster could get my attention when you are nothing but a person who isn't man enough to post on facebook your same comments you do on this website and i hardly think any moderator cares about anyone using an anonymous name to diss players like Kieffer Moore every other week when we know it is undue and uncalled for.

So your real name is Theo Justice is it
    or is that an anonymous name?
    So come on change your username to your proper name it's quite allowable you know
    Facebook !! don't make me laugh

& while we're at it do you remember this only about 10 days ago when you didn't mind giving us your views on a non football topic
    Ok when it suits eh?

theojustice
    "Watched the movie and from what i gather, is that Billy Bob Bean had a star player at the club and that he carried the lesser players brought in by him for most of the season and thus the star player created that winning feeling that Billly's teams have not had since that inglorious season. Well up until now that is."
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 17-09-2018 at 05:19 PM.

This is turning a bit weird !!

I don’t have Facebook but not sure why that would have anything to do with having an opinion about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Did tha know Bankend Anne Marie is a racist.
    She’s anti Islam extremism and practices which isn’t a race.

Try an rise above the "she's a racist" stuff colliers, I've heard her speak a number of times, i cant say as she's any more or less racist than me, i don't see myself as racist i probably relate myself to a classical libertarian, each to their own an that. Anyway am done wi this discussion, gone a bit sour brothers an sisters. Gooin ooam

Enough of speculation let's see what happens in 6 months then we might have a rough idea where we stand then again it still will be as confusing as ever

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    She’s anti Islam extremism and practices which isn’t a race.
    She is the leader of the National Front in France if they are not racists then my pr1ks a blota.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    She is the leader of the National Front in France if they are not racists then my pr1ks a blota.
    Eh? She stood in the Lewisham East by-election this year and is a former member of UKIP and, erm, the Labour Party.

I wouldn't bother supporting her. There was a big swing away from Labour in the by election, but not to her. She received just 266 votes.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 17-09-2018 at 06:48 PM.

The party was only a month or two old at the time of the by election, all kinds of nonsense and intimidation at the hustings and what not. 266 a pretty poor score but its s safe Labour seat that so i doubt she expected to win.

I thought you was on about Marie Le Pen not some 2 bit UKIP woman who no ones heard of.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast