+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Would You Welcome Another Referendum On Brexit ?

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Trouble with all this Brexit/Referendum mararkey for me is a lack of respect. We as a Nation voted and a majority was reached.
    Instead of the Politicians respecting the result joining forces and saying right we need to pull together to get the best outcome, too many of them with their own agendas have splintered to undermine everything May and co are doing.
    Can't disagree with that Ik311 , pretty much nailed it .

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Trouble with all this Brexit/Referendum mararkey for me is a lack of respect. We as a Nation voted and a majority was reached.
    Instead of the Politicians respecting the result joining forces and saying right we need to pull together to get the best outcome, too many of them with their own agendas have splintered to undermine everything May and co are doing.
    I take it IK you think May and co are doing a good job then

It's just a matter of time now, The French and Germans will do likewise , country's like Italy , Spain , Greece etc will struggle , no equation to the real world , money given to these countries is wasted , no accountability, all is lost in unfortunately , I voted stay , not sure anymore , the first vote in my view was about immigration ? And that's where nothing was made clear , TOTALLY SHAMBOLIC

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I take it IK you think May and co are doing a good job then
    I think you'll need to define "good job"
    If you mean she's making a dogs dinner of it & enhancing the chances of a 2nd vote [which might've been the agenda all along, & no doubt satisfy your good self, as bear in mind she is a remainer by nature]

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's just a matter of time now, The French and Germans will do likewise , country's like Italy , Spain , Greece etc will struggle , no equation to the real world , money given to these countries is wasted , no accountability, all is lost in unfortunately , I voted stay , not sure anymore , the first vote in my view was about immigration ? And that's where nothing was made clear , TOTALLY SHAMBOLIC
    Not sure they will roma , I first thought this after we voted to come out but these countries are very european driven and many of their populations seem to enhance it far more than we do , each to their own I suppose .

Very different we Brits , never really looked upon myself as european , always felt that litle bit detached from the rest of europe geographically and mentally I think and I believe many more do as well , especially the older generations .

Something we've joined up to rather than totally enhanced , that european flag doesn't mean anything to me .

Sadiq Khan what a two faced tw@t he is
    2 years ago all in favour of leaving now wants the electorate to have a vote on the deal [or no deal] with the option to stay in the EU
    which he said [on the option to stay] about 6 times in 6 minutes on Andrew Marr this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I think you'll need to define "good job"
    If you mean she's making a dogs dinner of it & enhancing the chances of a 2nd vote [which might've been the agenda all along, & no doubt satisfy your good self, as bear in mind she is a remainer by nature]
    Exile owd pal it don't matter which way you swing leave or remain Mrs May's making a balls up as mi other owd pal says TOTALLY SHAMBOLIC.😢

I'm in good company then The gang of three you might say
    What I'm saying Mr C is that the balls up may well be the long game
    Don't rule out anything where politicians are involved

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'm in good company then The gang of three you might say
    What I'm saying Mr C is that the balls up may well be the long game
    Don't rule out anything where politicians are involved
    Very true

On a brighter note going darn to shop this morning for a paper I slipped on some dog shyt on the foot path I blurted art f***ING dog shyt and about 10 yard at the back of me was a woman going to church I think, Langwige young man she sharted, I shot off with mi head held high "young man hay."must have still got it.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast