+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Would You Welcome Another Referendum On Brexit ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes I'm perfectly fine with my stance , the paragraph you omitted from my post expresses my concerns over a second referendum and the one you've shown shows how my circumstances have changed since we had the vote on the EU .

I think you know perfectly well who Hank and Martha represent .

Kerr I'll be perfectly honest with you I'm not in the mood for cat n mouse debates after witnessing a good bloke fighting for his life in front of my eyes yesterday afternoon .

If you are seeking to push buttons your wasting your time right now .
    I'm sorry if you felt that I was seeking to push your buttons, I'm just trying to understand where your apparent change of heart has come from. You see, in addition to you comment on this thread on the 16th, you told Kinderscout on 2nd September that:

The only thing we need Europeans for is to lend a hand winning The Ryder Cup every two years ..........END

You must be able to see that such views are at odds with your statement yesterday? Surely? If you were seeking to stay on message with Labour, you needn't have worried. They seem to have decided that their policy will be to not have a policy.

The notion that May seeking to enter dialogue with individual countries was a mistake is nonsense. It was the only play open to the UK. The notion of unity in Brussels is comical too. They are rarely united, which is why it takes years to get things done and their efforts usually end in a fudge. On Brexit they are united only in their desire to do just about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    The post was an invite for you to open the " debate"

I ask because starting a thread good or bad at least takes some degree of original thought
    Your last one of THREE years ago wishing all us non Muslims a sarcastic Happy St Georges Day illustrates your ability, or lack of, very well in this regard {notice you haven't bothered since a further indication of sincerity]
    Get my drift?
    Ah, so it was an act of original thought to start a thread which appeared aimed only at asking my opinion on something. I'm flattered, but a little surprised, that my views carry so much weight with you. Feel free to private message me if you need any help or advice in the future.

How was me wishing you a Happy St George's Day sarcastic? I just wanted to share my good wishes with you. I confess that it didn't take much original thought to do it though. As a quid pro quo for the private message service that I am offering, i will watch and learn from you on that point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Ah, so it was an act of original thought to start a thread which appeared aimed only at asking my opinion on something. I'm flattered, but a little surprised, that my views carry so much weight with you. Feel free to private message me if you need any help or advice in the future.

How was me wishing you a Happy St George's Day sarcastic? I just wanted to share my good wishes with you. I confess that it didn't take much original thought to do it though. As a quid pro quo for the private message service that I am offering, i will watch and learn from you on that point in the future.
    How was me wishing you a Happy St George's Day sarcastic? I just wanted to share my good wishes with you

Notice you haven't bothered since
    Don't you find it odd that only once in your posting history have you bothered to wish anyone [us non Muslims that is]
    a Happy St George's day
    Nothing before or since & people wish each other Happy birhdays Merry Christmas et al but never have I encountered anyone else wishing Happy St George's day

That's why it was sarcastic & insincere & what is more,you know it
    BTW pushing buttons is your raison detr'e & what is more,you know it
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 24-09-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How was me wishing you a Happy St George's Day sarcastic? I just wanted to share my good wishes with you

Notice you haven't bothered since
    Don't you find it odd that only once in your posting history have you bothered to wish anyone [us non Muslims that is]
    a Happy St George's day
    Nothing before or since & people wish each other Happy birhdays Merry Christmas et al but never have I encountered anyone else wishing Happy St George's day

That's why it was sarcastic & insincere & what is more,you know it
    BTW pushing buttons is your raison detr'e & what is more,you know it
    You've never encountered people wishing others a Happy St George's Day? That doesn't say much for our country

Pop St George's Day into the search facility on this site and you'll find a few threads. Here's an example:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...ght=George%27s

Perhaps you think that the authors of the other threads were being sarcastic too?

I didn't bother doing it again on here as I recall that my good wishes were not well received.

I've got to get some work done now. Do you need my help or advice on anything before I start?

Perhaps you think that the authors of the other threads were being sarcastic too?

No I don't but yours was
    Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You've never encountered people wishing others a Happy St George's Day? That doesn't say much for our country

Pop St George's Day into the search facility on this site and you'll find a few threads. Here's an example:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...ght=George%27s

I didn't bother doing it again on here as I recall that my good wishes were not well received.

I've got to get some work done now. Do you need my help or advice on anything before I start?

I've got to get some work done now.

you've just logged off after half an hour of "got to get some work done now"......... that's dedication

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Thankfully he was in power and the people of the country got the chance to have a vote
    Yes. Thankfully.

Is that the best we can do
    Cameron gambled with the Nations future [in more sense than one] & then hadn't got the balls to see things through
    Coward & nomark but got off quite lightly from our right wing press

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Thankfully he was in power and the people of the country got the chance to have a vote
    Yes he brought about the vote, and split the country down the middle the vote was a farse no true facts were offered on both sides, we are now in a pradiciment were troubles could start in Ireland people could lose there jobs food prices could sky rocket holidays into Europe could cost alot more, the pound is on a downward fall (and were still in the EU) what a f***ING mess were in.

As the great Dennis Skinner said .............I’m the only person in Parliament who’s voted against every treaty of the EU ever and it’s not because I’m anything clever, it’s because I’ve lived long enough to see the whole thing from the beginning. It’s taken power away from me and it’s undemocratic

Totally agree with him

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast