+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Would You Welcome Another Referendum On Brexit ?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Exile owd pal it don't matter which way you swing leave or remain Mrs May's making a balls up as mi other owd pal says TOTALLY SHAMBOLIC.😢
    I ain't no tory as you know Mr C , but whilst she's found wanting in many areas of government as a whole it's the right wingers in her party that are continually making this process even harder than it was to begin with , it was an almost impossible task to start with .

She's became weak the moment she chucked away her majority by calling a snap election and the wolves started circling with their own ambitions and the brexit they want , they smelt blood then and it's continued to the detriment of everyone in the country .

She hangs by a thread to power and she's never recovered from that election knock back , the so called Iron Lady was anything but when they turned on her too .

Yes it was her own fault so in that respect you are right .

Corbyn trys to keep his head down as much as he can and picks up political points at PMQ's criticising the government although I ain't seen anything that spectacular from Labour other than Starmer who knows more about Brexit than everyone else in parliament but has to tread cautiously so as not to pyss one camp or the other off .

There's only one solution to this and that's cross party involvement , in reality this isn't about which party you represent as it isn't in war time , this goes above that and the health of the nation comes before party politics .

The nation voted to leave the EU , tories , labour , ukip , lib dem , greens and snp voters etc , stands to sense the leaving side of it should be a broader church especially with the winning margin so low .

On a brighter note going darn to shop this morning for a paper I slipped on some dog shyt on the foot path I blurted art f***ING dog shyt and about 10 yard at the back of me was a woman going to church I think, Langwige young man she sharted, I shot off with mi head held high "young man hay."must have still got it.
    Thall doo fomee Mr C , as ruff as thy arr ,

On a brighter note going darn to shop this morning for a paper I slipped on some dog shyt on the foot path I blurted art f***ING dog shyt and about 10 yard at the back of me was a woman going to church I think, Langwige young man she sharted, I shot off with mi head held high "young man hay."must have still got it.

The reason your head was held high Mr C might have something to do with the two inches of dogsh1t on your shoe

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Sadiq Khan what a two faced tw@t he is
    2 years ago all in favour of leaving now wants the electorate to have a vote on the deal [or no deal] with the option to stay in the EU
    which he said [on the option to stay] about 6 times in 6 minutes on Andrew Marr this morning
    Did you see Gove's support for the antisemitic Hungarian leader exile on Marr this morning .

Morally bankrupt or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Did you see Gove's support for the antisemitic Hungarian leader exile on Marr this morning .

Yes I did

A very apt description

I take it IK you think May and co are doing a good job then
    Purely on face value(as we don’t really know), I don’t think she is and certainly wouldn’t me my choice. Trouble is though I wouldn’t know who I would pick out of all the MP’s.
    I’m just saying the cause isn’t helped by people trying to score cheap points, instead of pulling together.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Purely on face value(as we don’t really know), I don’t think she is and certainly wouldn’t me my choice. Trouble is though I wouldn’t know who I would pick out of all the MP’s.
    I’m just saying the cause isn’t helped by people trying to score cheap points, instead of pulling together.
    If ever there was a time to pull together and put our political differences to one side post war then I'd pretty much say that time is now .

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    We know what we voted for.
    You may know what you voted for, but it may well be different to what others were voting for.

And very few voters gave any thought to what the future relationship with the EU could/should look for.

I don't want a second vote simply because I couldn't face the months/years of wrangling over what question(s) should be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Eh? The primary criticism of Orban is his anti- Muslim stance, not antisemitism. I know that as a Labour party member you probably have trouble defining antisemitism, but you are well wide of the market.

Orban doesn't want to accept, Muslim immigrants. A couple of years ago, you wanted to eject all Muslims from the UK. That makes you a bit more hypocritical than usual doesn't it?

As for moral bankruptcy, let's not forget your Great Leader

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-venezuela-must-condemn-richard-burgon-us-ken-livingstone-a7875451.html

I wouldn't welcome another referendum. It sparks to me that if at first you don't get your own way nag, nag and nag some more until you do.

Which in itself defies democracy. That's the problem in this country sometimes you need to roll your sleeves up, accept the decision and get on with things and stop the incessant whining.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast