This campaign for another referendum seems to be growing by the day , Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is the latest high profile politician to throw his weight behind this and try to get Corbyn and Labour onside with the idea .

I get the narrative the referendum had more than a hint of skulldugery at play , Leave especially but Remain weren't innocent either .

I get the potential impact of leaving the EU on the people of this country wasn't there , due to the fact Remain fought a poor campaign or the information wasn't available then as it perhaps is now .

The thing is if we have another referendum and Remain win then won't Leave then be entitled to campaign for a third referendum and make it the best of three , like a Lions tour to New Zealand perhaps !!!!! .

I get the sentiment but another referendum will just create yet more splits in political parties which isn't great for democracy and anything other than another victory for Leave will enhance the popularity of the Far Right , not great either if you look at history .

Leave of course could win again and then that will be that you would imagine but then again if it's with an even less winning margin than originally we are possibly back where we are now today .

The only thing that would put this to bed forever is a comprehensive victory for Leave and that's not guaranteed either .

A comprehensive victory for Remain wouldn't work in the same way as they lost the original referendum .

What an absolute shambles we are right now as a nation , or should I say our politicians are and that goes for both the major parties .