+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting Stats Site

Interesting Stats Site

Click on select a page for options.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/n...ty/attendances

That is a great Stats page, have saved it to favourites, Thanks Steward

Football Web Pages is a great resource - I use it for following non-league in particular since they're not catered for on the BBC.

I'd take the stats with a pinch of salt though as they get them blatantly wrong on occasion - e.g. they've got Stead's penalty from the weekend down as a Stevenage own-goal, which throws out his goalscoring tally. I pointed this out to them last year when they got Grant and Forte mixed up a couple of times, but they said they were experimenting with new feeds and had experienced some issues... unfortunately it looks like they haven't been fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Click on select a page for options.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/n...ty/attendances
    Fantastic site, but no matter how i tweak it or whatever view I take we are still rock bottom

Statistics can be manipulated to tell any story, (just look at how politicians get away with it on Question Time) but there is no hiding the fact we are where we are.

Do we all realise that since the opening day of the season, we have not gone 45 minutes without conceding a goal !

(not counting the Chekatrade cup which I do not believe warrants inclusion in any stats as its a complete joke of competition after recent changes for the inclusion of premiership reserve sides consisting of foreign players. Shame on anyone who attends. I would gladly go to and stand outside in boycott and donate the ticket money to Notts rather than support this shambolic event. Why people are actually going to those games beggars belief, and it only encourages the EFL to continue it. No wonder England will never will a World Cup.)

Ok Ok off the soap box. rant over. counting 1-10 ............. i'm good.