+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David.

David.

Congratulations on your correct Spurs 1-2 Liverpool score yesterday.
    However i find it strange for someone to bet on their own team losing
    Is it because golden boy Harry Kane has been found out to be overrated ?
    Never mind you always got the NFL stadium one day if you can get a safety certificate for it.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 16-09-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Thank you for your kind words Tricky. It was not a bet,I did not lose any money on this game. In fact I rarely bet on football and hardly ever on Spurs. I do not bet on Spurs when we play west ham as the bookies (have you ever known a poor one) always have us well odds on! They call that buying money.

Kane overrated, you're 'avin a bubble. I do think that currently he is under performing but class is permanent.

At least west ham do not have any concerns over the Olympic Stadium, such as the the company which owns the stadium going bust!!

WHL, NFL or B&Q who cares? Whoever it is will pay a fortune to be associated with the Famous Tottenham Hotspur. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words Tricky. It was not a bet,I did not lose any money on this game. In fact I rarely bet on football and hardly ever on Spurs. I do not bet on Spurs when we play west ham as the bookies (have you ever known a poor one) always have us well odds on! They call that buying money.

Kane overrated, you're 'avin a bubble. I do think that currently he is under performing but class is permanent.

At least west ham do not have any concerns over the Olympic Stadium, such as the the company which owns the stadium going bust!!

WHL, NFL or B&Q who cares? Whoever it is will pay a fortune to be associated with the Famous Tottenham Hotspur. Have a nice day.
    Ha Ha as you say West Ham has no worries as they have a 99 year leasehold funded by the tax payer which you and i contribute to.
    Happy days Ha Ha