+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if rafa is a genious at defending he is clueless in the oppositions box

if rafa is a genious at defending he is clueless in the oppositions box

we edged the play yesterday in the first half
    but we didnt have one shot on target that i can remember

we brought in rondon as we needed a goal scorer but he doesnt start him or indeed bring him on

if you were a pforward whos club wanted to loan you out you wouldnt come here

what is the point in having attacking players if you dont have anyone in the box

whats tthe point in having the need to score goals when you keep your striker on the bench

Yesterday we had a go and were beaten, quite easily, by a team and bench of better quality players.

It´s not rocket science.

Exactly TopToon.

We did give it a go. Rafa's substitutions are still puzzling me, but what I saw yesterday was a team that - especially in the first half - played quite well together.

I agree with Pboro.

Several quality crosses, both in open play and from corners in the first half, mostly compliments of Matt Ritche, and Benitez never got near a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    I agree with Pboro.

Several quality crosses, both in open play and from corners in the first half, mostly compliments of Matt Ritche, and Benitez never got near a single one.

Hopefully he'll manage some goals in our up coming games.

Starting Joselu meant we were always up against it,and Rondon not even getting a kick.we are so blunt up front we could be down before we can get reinforcements in in january. Schar looks like the new Mbemba as well never getting a look in even on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Starting Joselu meant we were always up against it,and Rondon not even getting a kick.we are so blunt up front we could be down before we can get reinforcements in in january. Schar looks like the new Mbemba as well never getting a look in even on the bench.
    Reinforcements.Ha ha.That won't happen.Hasnt happened for years under the slug.Schar wasn't left out.He got injured in the game against England the other night.But when fit he must be better than Clark surely.

FA always panics if were in trouble in january but by then it will be far to late were going down sadly

Mids is right that the fat man will spend a little bit if it looks like we're going down but i also agree with him/her that it could already be to late by then. By not backing Rafa in the summer the fat man is taking a big risk, even more so when all our rivals strengthened.

Geordie is right that Schar got a slight injury against England and i'm sure was said in Rafa's press conference he probably wouldn't be risked, so a bit early to call him new Mbemba for me.

My post is why reply????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)