+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When Burnley get relegated......

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Good win for you lot today Alf. No doubt you'll go on a run now

Good win for you lot today Alf. No doubt you'll go on a run now
    It was only Cardiff of course lol.. but yes thats 2 Premship wins in a row now isnt it for Burnsley ?.

I just watched that Alf. Woeful.
    You did ok. 2 chances all game. And took the second well. You looked marginally better than Cardiff. I think them and Hudds Town are the two worst sides I've ever had to endure watching in the money league.

At least you are slightly better than those 2. A truly woeful gsme of football. I wonder if that crap gets beamed around the world? A fantastic advert for English football.

I'd really rate our chances against both of those sides today. Neither has anyone as good as Dack e.g. and in no way could I sit and be forced to watch either side.

I'm just hoping we don't go up in the short term. I'd hate to not be in a decent league, with a team who makes us proud.

That's 6 points in a week Alf, you must be made up?!! Colin ****er won't be happy.
    A football match with 3 chances.

I'm glad I'd just watched us win the Ryder cup.as that was non league stuff

A win over Cardiff. I wonder if they manage to get one win all season. Highly doubtful.
    But they still get £147m in TV money either way.
    A huge problem in English football?
    What problem???.......It's the greatest league on the planet as today proved. A real classic.

And win over Bournemouth who our reserve side nearly beat mid week.

Exciting times ahead. I'm certainly in my place. I've seen a worse match in my life.....I just need a few hours to think.

A win over Cardiff. I wonder if they manage to get one win all season. Highly doubtful.
    But they still get £147m in TV money either way.
    A huge problem in English football?
    What problem???.......It's the greatest league on the planet as today proved. A real classic.

And win over Bournemouth who our reserve side nearly beat mid week.

Exciting times ahead. I'm certainly in my place. I've seen a worse match in my life.....I just need a few hours to think.
    Thing is though Champs, we would all like a slice of that financial pie wouldnt we, even though we know its a disgrace and is not a good thing for our Efl. Ive got no time for Cardiff or their despicable lowlife manager, but they will be raking it in for a few years at least because of so called parachute payments.

When we get back in the Prem, I'll stop going like I did before. I have no interest in the Prem.its destroying football.
    We will go up at some point. I just hope I get a few more seasons of enjoyment. Before I leave and let the glory hunters like Saxo back in. They will all come back then. I have no interest in Man Utd etc

When we get back in the Prem, I'll stop going like I did before. I have no interest in the Prem.its destroying football.
    We will go up at some point. I just hope I get a few more seasons of enjoyment. Before I leave and let the glory hunters like Saxo back in. They will all come back then. I have no interest in Man Utd etc
    dont worry Champs, it will be many years before you have to stop going mate..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    dont worry Champs, it will be many years before you have to stop going mate..
    Correct. I don't think we will go up this season. Especially when the likes of Stoke & WBA get £127m more than us. We simply couldn't compete.

Look at us this season. Getting turned over everywhere we go. It's a really depressing time.
    Did you sit and watch that today?
    If only we could aspire to be as good as that?!! No chance.
    Hoofing the ball to the big guy up front. That's a new thing in football. Modern and fresh.

Correct. I don't think we will go up this season. Especially when the likes of Stoke & WBA get £127m more than us. We simply couldn't compete.

Look at us this season. Getting turned over everywhere we go. It's a really depressing time.
    Did you sit and watch that today?
    If only we could aspire to be as good as that?!! No chance.
    Hoofing the ball to the big guy up front. That's a new thing in football. Modern and fresh.
    Weve hoofed it up eight times in the last two games and scored six goals..How lucky is that then ..lol

How about the other games when you weren't playing Cardiff or the side our reserves nearly beat away the other night?
    Was it effective then?

Don't forget all the grief we used to get when we did exactly the same under Allardyce and what stick you lot gave out?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)